Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess that Bullshido!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Guess that Bullshido!

    A guy posted on Facebook: "Why do You Train?" a couple quipsters replied, "cuz no car lololol," I wrote "because I like it."

    The last post as of now reads: "Because you never know what situation you will fall into. Someone right is training to hurt you, what did you do today. That is my method of thinking."

    I haven't checked his profile. Which terrible/impractical art do you think he practices? Lock in your vote, I'll check tomorrow night for the answer.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

    #2
    Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
    A guy posted on Facebook: "Why do You Train?" a couple quipsters replied, "cuz no car lololol," I wrote "because I like it."

    The last post as of now reads: "Because you never know what situation you will fall into. Someone right is training to hurt you, what did you do today. That is my method of thinking."

    I haven't checked his profile. Which terrible/impractical art do you think he practices? Lock in your vote, I'll check tomorrow night for the answer.
    Some form of RBSD. Likely Krav. Maybe some other, rarer bullshit like SCARS or Systema.

    Comment


      #3
      I would guess some sort of weapon art or weapon focused art. Maybe some school of nimpo-tai-jitwhatfuckever they are calling the ninjer crap now. Yeah, I bet he is a ninjer.

      Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
      Some form of RBSD. Likely Krav. Maybe some other, rarer bullshit like SCARS or Systema.
      Oh I miss SCARS.
      Not so much the Systema guys tho, they got really weird and way too nationalist and religious a little too often. They did provide some hilarious material.
      Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 7/18/2016 10:01pm, .

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        Some form of RBSD. Likely Krav. Maybe some other, rarer bullshit like SCARS or Systema.
        This!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
          Some form of RBSD. Likely Krav. Maybe some other, rarer bullshit like SCARS or Systema.
          Sounds more like his own feelings about SD. I'm guessing something a little more esoteric, with a lot of youtube.

          Comment


            #6
            Maybe that S.P.E.A.R stuff from Tony Blauer

            Comment


              #7
              Good chance it's Karate or Kung Fu...a familiar motivation.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                I would guess some sort of weapon art or weapon focused art. Maybe some school of nimpo-tai-jitwhatfuckever they are calling the ninjer crap now. Yeah, I bet he is a ninjer.



                Oh I miss SCARS.
                Not so much the Systema guys tho, they got really weird and way too nationalist and religious a little too often. They did provide some hilarious material.
                Maybe it's Keysi....

                Comment


                  #9
                  I'm going for his own style.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I am going with the classic.

                    Wing Chun Kung Fu

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I'm with plasma - that sounds a lot like something the chunners I've known IRL would say.
                      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Daw Ryu
                        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                        http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Streetcat View Post
                          Good chance it's Karate or Kung Fu...a familiar motivation.
                          Maybe it's true !

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Aikido FTL!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              These are all examples of solid reasoning. He'll probably turn out to be a GG boxer who crosstrains judo.
                              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

                              Originally posted by strikistanian
                              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                              Originally posted by Plasma
                              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X