Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man with Bladed Weapons injures 10-15 in Germany

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Man with Bladed Weapons injures 10-15 in Germany

    According to the NBC article

    Details are slim except gun>sword during the escape. I know some of their homegrown extremists over there love to swing around hammers and axes and pretend to have a martial lineage older than china's while preaching white power. But then again there are plenty of picks and axes in Middle Eastern cultures so we can also hit the other side of the divisive and racist assumptions too.

    #2
    https://www.rt.com/news/351964-axe-attacker-germany-railway/

    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...k-more-8445486


    http://www.france24.com/en/20160718-...s-german-train

    More information.
    Last edited by mrtnira; 7/18/2016 4:34pm, .

    Comment


      #3
      It's like they can't go a week without chimping out and trying to kill a large number of people for like no reason.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        It's like they can't go a week without chimping out and trying to kill a large number of people for like no reason.
        Living in a desert for decades probably has much to do with it.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by SpamN'Cheese View Post
          Living in a desert for decades probably has much to do with it.
          Somehow Israelis manage not to...

          Comment


            #6

            Comment


              #7
              According to BBC only four people were injured by the axe wielding wanker.
              http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36827725

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by DCS View Post
                According to BBC only four people were injured by the axe wielding wanker.
                http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36827725
                I seriously love how it went from 14 injured and attacked to 4 injured and 10 others being treated for shock. But then again when there is that much blood and 14 people on stretchers or being treated ... I can see how the story was "innocently" misreported by so many sources.

                Police said at least three people suffered severe injuries and 10 to 20 people have what were described as light injuries, but the majority of those suffered from shock and not directly from the attacker.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                    I seriously love how it went from 14 injured and attacked to 4 injured and 10 others being treated for shock. But then again when there is that much blood and 14 people on stretchers or being treated ... I can see how the story was "innocently" misreported by so many sources.
                    Popped monocle is a recognized medical condition in Germany.

                    Was it an assault axe?
                    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

                    Originally posted by strikistanian
                    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                    Originally posted by Devil
                    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                    Originally posted by Plasma
                    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      sure is a good thing that their gun laws protect them from the violent actions of fanatics.
                      "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
                      "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
                      "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
                      "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
                        sure is a good thing that their gun laws protect them from the violent actions of fanatics.
                        I am pretty sure he would have done more damage to more people if he had access to better weapons. To pretend otherwise would be highly dishonest. Unless you are going to argue knives and axes are equally lethal/deadly and are as easy to use as firearms which would just put you in the factually wrong category.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                          I am pretty sure he would have done more damage to more people if he had access to better weapons.
                          Like a truck, or a commercial airliner?
                          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Well, the cunt had to use an axe instead of a vey hard to obtain semi auto rifle. So four people injured and some stained pants is better than close to 50 dead and over 50 injured like in Orlando, isn't it?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                              Like a truck, or a commercial airliner?
                              I would rank them both as "better" than hand axes and knives for sure. Thankfully dipshit didn't get too creative or spend much time on things.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X