Martal arts "Master" does magic tricks - FAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martal arts "Master" does magic tricks - FAIL

Yet another martial arts "master" cheating his students and the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN9IcvfGVIQ

Not my video, I just found it.

Originally posted by ninjawt View Post

That was shitty. I kept expecting him to fail but he did a pretty good job showcasing his styles strengths.

I am pretty sure that is not your video as you said, I am not so sure it isn't your channel reposting that video and other videos too.

It seems to be the only channel you link from here on Bullshido and that is kinda shady because it looks like an attempt at focused data mining (would get better results if you don't post the video links on reddit) and kinda borderlines spam to promote a shitty channel full of stolen crap clips. I would not have thought twice about any of this except you drew attention to the fact that it wasn't your video.

I do love that clip you snagged about the FMA dude cutting his own arm to prove his chi or what ever.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Great.

Comment

Originally posted by gold_ax666 View Post
        Great.
        I hadn't seen this one, so calling ALL that channels clips "shitty" was unneeded.

I am super impressed with dudes ability to predict and avoid the attackers. Sometimes the movements were so subtle you couldn't really see them. A true MaSter.
        Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 7/14/2016 8:37am, .
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
        BILL HICKS,
        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
          I do love that clip you snagged about the FMA dude cutting his own arm to prove his chi or what ever.
          I know that one. He may be a fake martial artist, but he knows how to sharpen a bolo.
          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Originally posted by Devil
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          Originally posted by Plasma
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

That shit is somewhere between Benny Hinn giving a 'Holy Touch' and George Dillman doing whatever fake shit he does. I am totally underwhelmed.
            I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
              That shit is somewhere between Benny Hinn giving a 'Holy Touch' and George Dillman doing whatever fake shit he does. I am totally underwhelmed.
              Just imagine the sensation the attackers were feeling. Like totes W0W I can't even wrap my head around that level of advanced energy work. It is greedy assholes like him that cause our world to be terrible. If would focus all that energy into Reiki Work he could cure most minor illnesses and most major health problems for miles and miles.
              BILL HICKS,
              1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I was magic triggered a local police officer into the madhouse

Comment

I was magic triggered an Estonian into Holy Moment's sphincter
                  Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Dear God....I'm amazed.....it has to be said, er, it's AWFUL...

Comment

That was shitty. I kept expecting him to fail but he did a pretty good job showcasing his styles strengths.

I am pretty sure that is not your video as you said, I am not so sure it isn't your channel reposting that video and other videos too.

It seems to be the only channel you link from here on Bullshido and that is kinda shady because it looks like an attempt at focused data mining (would get better results if you don't post the video links on reddit) and kinda borderlines spam to promote a shitty channel full of stolen crap clips. I would not have thought twice about any of this except you drew attention to the fact that it wasn't your video.

The FMA one is likely to be when Chris Crudelli fronted a series and one FMA Master directed his Chi toward his arm....and it didn't work..Memorable stuff. MindBody&KickAss Moves...

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
                        The FMA one is likely to be when Chris Crudelli fronted a series and one FMA Master directed his Chi toward his arm....and it didn't work..Memorable stuff. MindBody&KickAss Moves...
                        Yes that is it. I have been kicking myself trying to remember the title.

Here is the segment uploaded 11 years ago.
                        BILL HICKS,
                        1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

How do you mis-spell "dumbass stunts" as "kickass miracles?"
                          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                          Originally posted by Devil
                          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                          Originally posted by Plasma
                          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Yes that is it. I have been kicking myself trying to remember the title.

Here is the segment uploaded 11 years ago.
                            Chris did a seminar at our club, at the invitation of our sensei. Though it was not cheap, it was very interesting and well thought through. He also held a Q&A at the end and we ended up in the bar. (Shock, horror). He told us that he was surprised that the FMA Adept offered to demonstrate and "Iron Shirt" type technique and with that knife. Chris said he was prepared to be impressed if it worked but privately doubted it; so it proved.

It's not the first time I've seen exceptional claims, and I've witnessed a No Touch KO but it was bollocks and I realised quickly how it came about. Even so, the Sensei was a genuine master and 7th Dan in Trad JJ but had been persuaded - and persuaded himself - that this nonsense would work. He should have been more sceptical especially as he'd been a professional soldier (and then some) and boxer. Still, I suppose after many years trying and training, he'd left himself open and mislaid his common-sense. To his credit - and he's not young - he's embraced BJJ as well, so he's genuine in his pursuit of Excellence.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X