8 year old girl defeats kidnapper with Kung Fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 year old girl defeats kidnapper with Kung Fu

Hell has frozen over. Pigs are flying in squadrons. Ashida Kim just lost his virginity and somewhere a Sytema master has ordered the garden salad.

A small girl child has defeated a grown assailant via a "cheetah paw" strike to the neck. She learned this at her McDojo Kung Fu kids class.

McDojo. Kung Fu. "Cheetah" style? Neck strike. Kid's self defense. Flawless victory. We have officially crossed the Rubicon.

Where is your god now, Bullshido?

http://5newsonline.com/2016/07/11/8-year-old-girl-fights-off-would-be-kidnapper-with-kung-fu-moves/
    Click image for larger version

Name:	42198715-Little-girl-assuming-stance-practicing-martial-arts-self-defense-kungfu-karate-boxing-S.jpg
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	4336474

Comment

I'm pretty sure that slapping and screaming are rather well-established anti-kidnapping techniques, so no big surprise, really.
      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Originally posted by Devil
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      Originally posted by Plasma
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
        I'm pretty sure that slapping and screaming are rather well-established anti-kidnapping techniques, so no big surprise, really.
        It says she punched him in the neck. Of course, I guess there are no witnesses as to whether she knuckled him in the trachea versus screaming and slapping.
        Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
          It says she punched him in the neck. Of course, I guess there are no witnesses as to whether she knuckled him in the trachea versus screaming and slapping.
          I have already drawn my conclusion. I feel confident about it.
          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Originally posted by Devil
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          Originally posted by Plasma
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
            8 year old girl, a punch to the neck isn't going to be all that much different than a slap.
            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
            –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Did they find the dudes body yet? That strike can be deadly decades later if not treated properly.
              I am very glad her instinct was to lash out and fight back. Hopefully she was shreaking and screaming and throwing lamps to alert others nearby.
              Sometimes you use lethal force, it is the burden of the True Martial Artist(r).

The dude is lucky he faced Death bare handed, it would have been much worse if she had her kamas.
              “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
              BILL HICKS,
              1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I would've knocked her ass out.
                Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                  McDojo. Kung Fu. "Cheetah" style? Neck strike. Kid's self defense. Flawless victory. We have officially crossed the Rubicon.
                  Do you reckon this is a bullshit story or do you reckon the stars have aligned and this many low percentage things all actually worked at the same time? If it's the latter I'm glad to have seen this once in a millennium event

Comment

I bet it happened this way: Kid was screaming and yelling and flailing, maybe even punching the guy. He got scared because the kid was making so much noise, and dropped her because he got scared of being caught (due to ruckus).

As someone else already mentioned...
                    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Amazing how there is never a witness in cases of hysterical strength.

It's possible the kidnapper decided it wasn't worth the effort after being hit but something tells me there is more to the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Giant View Post
                        ... but something tells me there is more to the story.
                        Qi. The girl was a veritable storehouse of Qi.
                        The masters perfected Karate. What fool is there today that can step forward and perfect perfection -- From the introduction to the book "Shoto-Kan Karate-The Ultimate in Self-Defense" written by Peter Ventresca

Comment

https://youtu.be/Kvqj9VNc_II

I've been involved in karate most of my life and I can't move like this six year old.
                          Of course I'm over 200 lbs. but It makes you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Streetcat View Post
                            https://youtu.be/Kvqj9VNc_II

I've been involved in karate most of my life and I can't move like this six year old.
                            Of course I'm over 200 lbs. but It makes you think.
                            Oh swell that totally explains stuff, she did a little kata dance and that scarred the guy off.....
                            Sorry it saids kung fu so she did some pretty forms and the guy was like OH SHIT I better get out of here....
                            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                            –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

I feel like when an adult neck meets a child's leopardfist, the knuckles are at least as likely to buckle as the trachea. Even in the hands of an adult it can be an iffy technique.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X