Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Belt Tag

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    No one died in this incident. I was cut and injured, I was on the side of the law, and I did what I was paid to do. I just didn't like it. I was unarmed at the time and the criminals escaped. This is what happened.

    If you're in a panic and called Plasma to investigate (I posted a full report anyhow), relax. It's work, not crime.

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by The Villain View Post
      No one died in this incident. I was cut and injured, I was on the side of the law, and I did what I was paid to do. I just didn't like it. I was unarmed at the time and the criminals escaped. This is what happened.

      If you're in a panic and called Plasma to investigate (I posted a full report anyhow), relax. It's work, not crime.
      Obviously, we have people watching too many mobster movies, and thus can't distinguish the Hollywood idiom "take them out," from what happens in real life. Which is sad. Because, that means we have posters, here, that believe a murderer would be still posting here with regularity while sequestered awaiting charges and/or trial. My own failings aside, I don't see why it's called "common sense."
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

      Comment


        #78
        My actual report:

        Security Report
        July 8th 2016


        Early in the evening, time unknown, I stopped a man trying to bring marijuana into the club. I told him this was not allowed. He passed it to another man, who insisted on bringing it in. I said “no”. They yelled profanity calling me a “white boy” and a “bitch nigger”. I do not know what happened to the marijuana. It was either brought in regardless or placed in a vehicle. I did not possess the marijuana at any point. Two security guards, working at the ***, who’s identities I do not recall, went downstairs to talk the man down. After a few hours, *** came outside, pushed me and asked why I was messing with his brother, who had been with the man bringing in the marijuana. This was light hearted and in jest, essentially. I said that I did not know that this was his brother. He pointed out that they looked similar. I apologized for hassling his brother and their party.

        Around 2am, I saw the man again and knowing that he was *** brother, I pulled him aside. I told him that I had not know his identity and that I would have overlooked the marijuana had I known that it was him. I would have trusted him not to smoke it. He grew angry, asking me why I didn’t recognize him as *** sibling based on face alone. I told him I couldn’t. “EVERY TIME YOU HASSLE ME! YOU DO THIS EVERY TIME”. I do indeed remove contraband every time I find it. He then started to thump me in the chest as he yelled. I told him not to touch me because “I don’t fuck with that”. He then said “Neither do I.” His friend moved behind me and said, repeatedly “What are you gonna do about it, bitch ass nigger? What the fuck are you gonna do?” He began jumping up and down as if preparing to attack. *** brother was still yelling at me and they started working me into a corner, surrounding me. *** was the only other guard there and she did not intervene, nor did I expect her to, given the size and aggression of the two men. She did however witness the entire altercation. It was caught on camera as well.

        As they were assaulting and threatening me I saw no male security to help with the situation. Because the assailants were already in contact with me, I did not feel that I could have utilized my radio before being violently assaulted and injured. I therefore punched, and dropped, the man that had moved behind me making violent threats. This marked his exit from the fight. I was then tackled by *** brother. While on the ground, I pulled him into what a defensive position known as the “no gi spider guard”. I did this to stop his punches from connecting with my face. His punches did not connect with my face. As he was trying to strike me, I punched him repeatedly in the face from the spider guard. I then used a finger jab to the eye create space and remove him from my spider guard. I then used what is known as an “up kick” to further remove him from my spider guard. This marked his exit from the fight. At this point security intervened.

        As security intervened, I was grabbed by or struck in the testicles by an unknown party. I scooted away, still grounded, ignoring the pain. Someone told me to “get up”. Before I could do so, a third attacker threw a kick to my head. I blocked the attack with a spinning technique known as a “heel hook”. The heel hook twisted the assailant’s leg, and stopped the kick but did not break the leg. He ran away and this marked his exit from the fight. This is my recollection of the attack upon myself by three, possibly four, individuals on July 8th 2016. I felt this this was an appropriate, necessary, and technically sound use of force to protect my life and health against several men upset about not being able to bring drugs into the club.

        Edit: Still a thug? Still a criminal?
        Last edited by The Villain; 7/11/2016 6:43pm, .

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by BJMills View Post
          You and Stephen Hayes are now matched in awesomeness.
          He is my idol
          Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

          Comment


            #80
            You could have posted said report on page one you know.
            Also wait your not some punk as white boy?
            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
            –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by goodlun View Post
              You could have posted said report on page one you know.
              Also wait your not some punk as white boy?
              Y UNO
              supporting member?

              Comment


                #82
                Also how do you punch someone from spider guard?
                Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

                Comment


                  #83
                  Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                  Also how do you punch someone from spider guard?
                  You need to change your style field, because you do not know Brazilian Jiujitsu.

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by The Villain View Post
                    Y UNO
                    supporting member?
                    Oh that because I am incredibly cheap and that other word I believe its broke yeah broke, not much left over in the coffers after paying $1900/mo in rent and the what not.
                    One of these days I suppose I might pay for the additional content but meh I already waste enough time on here without access to it.
                    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Originally posted by The Villain View Post
                      You need to change your style field, because you do not know Brazilian Jiujitsu.
                      Fuck I don't know shit especially BJJ but I am learning it...
                      Right cause I see people punch from spider guard all day long......
                      Show me someone pulling spider guard and using it in a MMA match or on the street or anywhere.

                      I also have a shit ton of issues passing the fucking butterfly guard and since I train at a place that is known for leg attacks a lot of mother fuckers use the shit out of butterfly guard.
                      Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                      –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

                      Comment


                        #86
                        I feel you. But I'm sorry my casual statements scared you. The report is scary too, as is the video, but when it comes down to it, it was my duty.

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                          Fuck I don't know shit especially BJJ but I am learning it...
                          Right cause I see people punch from spider guard all day long......
                          Show me someone pulling spider guard and using it in a MMA match or on the street or anywhere.

                          I also have a shit ton of issues passing the fucking butterfly guard and since I train at a place that is known for leg attacks a lot of mother fuckers use the shit out of butterfly guard.
                          You don't know martial arts. Leave your academy. They are training you wrong. If you don't see the strikes from no gi spider, you don't know martial arts. Someone has failed you.

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Originally posted by The Villain View Post
                            You don't know martial arts. Leave your academy. They are training you wrong. If you don't see the strikes from no gi spider, you don't know martial arts. Someone has failed you.
                            Oh the irony here being the people I am learning from have proven themselves so much more than you ever will.
                            In both grappling and MMA competition.
                            However I am not interested in getting into any sort of pissing contest of that nature.
                            You see I don't even have what you would call a purple belt tag, my knowledge of BJJ is far from complete, hell I won't even claim to have all the fundamentals down.
                            I sure as fuck am not going to be punching people while trying to control them in spider guard.
                            Hell I wouldn't do much in the way of any punching from the bottom my goal would be to get to the top position so a sweep from spider guard perhaps but once again I make no claims to being an expert on anything related to BJJ or fighting or any of that stuff.
                            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                            –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                              Oh the irony here being the people I am learning from have proven themselves so much more than you ever will.
                              In both grappling and MMA competition.
                              However I am not interested in getting into any sort of pissing contest of that nature.
                              You see I don't even have what you would call a purple belt tag, my knowledge of BJJ is far from complete, hell I won't even claim to have all the fundamentals down.
                              I sure as fuck am not going to be punching people while trying to control them in spider guard.
                              Hell I wouldn't do much in the way of any punching from the bottom my goal would be to get to the top position so a sweep from spider guard perhaps but once again I make no claims to being an expert on anything related to BJJ or fighting or any of that stuff.
                              Lol, you think MMA and grappling are combat proof. LOL LOL LOL. You don't know shit.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by The Villain View Post
                                You don't know shit.
                                Already been stated MANY times, many many many times thank you very much.
                                Still though instead of making true claims about my lack of skill why don't you answer the damn question.
                                How do you punch from spider guard?
                                Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                                –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X