Black Belt Tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
    Which part is the delusional part? I was caught on camera fighting three guys, one related to my boss. They reviewed the footage, found it justified, technically sound and appropriate. I take niggas out. You've seen me take niggas out on video. I don't defend myself and others? So why are you talking bullshit? Real talk. Explain yourself.
    I mean generally. From what I've observed, you seem to live in a world that has about as much in common with reality as the one Glenn Beck lives in.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
      I mean generally. From what I've observed, you seem to live in a world that has about as much in common with reality as the one Glenn Beck lives in.
      I live in Boston. You live in Oregon. The fuck do you know about how I live? I mean you to answer that. What do you know about how I live?

Comment

Penis.
        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

This is what it looked like to the Boston Globe. You think I'm not out there?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...jEP/story.html

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
            Penis.
            I'm a fan of vaginas myself, but I don't see anything wrong with your sexual tendencies. I keep trying to tell you, you can suck my dick. It's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
              I keep trying to tell you, you can suck my dick. It's ok.
              Ok.

Where in Boston can I find you?

Comment

Ok.

Where in Boston can I find you?
                Cambridge. Somerville. Downtown. I have no problem with you sucking my cock. I like blow jobs, I'm not a bigot, and you seem like a fucking faggot, so it all works out.

Comment

Well this odd thread has taken a turn for the worse, the only thing that can save it is this.....

Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                  –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Cambridge. Somerville. Downtown. I have no problem with you sucking my cock. I like blow jobs, I'm not a bigot, and you seem like a fucking faggot, so it all works out.
                    I'll be there.

Might be a good idea for you to fast for about twelve hours before, though. Vitamins are OK.

Comment

I'll be there.

Might be a good idea for you to fast for about twelve hours before, though. Vitamins are OK.
                      I'm a top. I got that protein on deck for hos of all sexes. Seriously, you're making jokes on the internet, I will fucking stick a cock in your mouth, whether you are joking or not. Which part of this shit is a gimmick, do you think? My nigga, I just got out of prison.

Comment

I will fucking stick a cock in your mouth, whether you are joking or not.
                        Well, you're going to have your chance to prove that claim.

Dong Sau 2016, brah!

Which part of this shit is a gimmick, do you think?
                        The parrot?

Comment

The parrot was a member of my family, who has now passed. His name was "Batman", and he was not a gimmick. He was a friend and family member. Gag on my shit bitch.

Comment

Its a damn shame that match never came about.
                            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                            –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

I agree. I'll fight dale and he was in the states. But dale would rather live off his name than fight me.

Comment

My nigga, I just got out of prison.
                                I know.

I wrote a fan fiction piece where you got raped by Dan Severn.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X