Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Belt Tag

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Lol @ Dr Bill...

    "He giveth, and He also taketh away."?

    Villain is just trying to out-do Enson?



    http://www.bjjee.com/articles/enson-...o-purple-belt/
    Enson ended up taking his black belt back.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by goodlun View Post
      Enson ended up taking his black belt back.
      Enson decided to wear his black belt again after speaking with the teacher who gave him the belt,
      because Enson has a mutual respect and regard between himself and that teacher.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Generic Martial Arts Idiom
        A black belt is a white belt that never quit
        translation: every black belt is still a white belt. This could be a good move for the worldwide martial arts community. We're all white belts, just some can kick ass a lot better than others.

        Let's not overlook the philosophical/metaphysical implications, here.

        Also, Phrost is considering charging $2000 for black belt tags, going forward.
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by submessenger View Post
          translation: every black belt is still a white belt. This could be a good move for the worldwide martial arts community. We're all white belts, just some can kick ass a lot better than others.

          Let's not overlook the philosophical/metaphysical implications, here.

          Also, Phrost is considering charging $2000 for black belt tags, going forward.
          Well there is always the double wide white belt.
          Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
          –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by goodlun View Post
            Well there is always the double wide white belt.
            They only have value in suburban Florida, and possibly some parts of Texas.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
              Enson decided to wear his black belt again after speaking with the teacher who gave him the belt,
              because Enson has a mutual respect and regard between himself and that teacher.

              Right, but in Villain's case...
              (See my platitude.)

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                Right, but in Villain's case...
                (See my platitude.)
                I wear a black belt in my ass

                Comment


                  #23
                  I still don't get how you could hurt someone on the street and not instantly get rock hard.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    I just took out my bosses friends and family. It was justified, necessary and painful. I'm done with violence and symbols of it.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                      Reason : He don't want it.

                      End of story.
                      Meant to up vote that. Sorry.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Basically, I have reached my goal. And exceeded it. And I am sick of it. If you ever hit this level, you'll understand. Fuck violence.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by The Villain View Post
                          Basically, I have reached my goal. And exceeded it. And I am sick of it. If you ever hit this level, you'll understand. Fuck violence.
                          You know what I am fucking sick of getting a 1/10th of a story from you with you expecting us to know what the fuck happened.
                          None of us have a clue as to what the fuck you are talking about most of the god damn time.
                          Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                          –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by plasma View Post
                            Sure, whatever the anime told you to do.
                            Manga. Ichi is a manga. And if I did what they told me to I'd be in jail. It's the principle of the matter. I'm taking dudes out by the half dozen. And I'm on paid leave for it. And I don't like it.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                              You know what I am fucking sick of getting a 1/10th of a story from you with you expecting us to know what the fuck happened.
                              None of us have a clue as to what the fuck you are talking about most of the god damn time.
                              That's because he's delusional and likely only posts here when torqued out of his mind on research chemicals his dealer told him was acid.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                                That's because he's delusional and likely only posts here when torqued out of his mind on research chemicals his dealer told him was acid.
                                Which part is the delusional part? I was caught on camera fighting three guys, one related to my boss. They reviewed the footage, found it justified, technically sound and appropriate. I take niggas out. You've seen me take niggas out on video. I don't defend myself and others? So why are you talking bullshit? Real talk. Explain yourself.
                                Last edited by The Villain; 7/10/2016 4:33pm, .

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X