Black Belt Tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    You really don't do well with trolls do you?
    You do know there is this feature on this website where you can ignore people.
    or just scroll on past them either way it will save you a lot of bother.
    or he can be a pissy little bitch
    gotta follow your bliss

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
      Haha, you still on this "I'm out to expose you," trip? So, your name really isn't April, then, is it? (spoiler: I never thought it was.)
      youre the one making claims
      but no april rains isnt my real name
      you are a sad man, submessenger, if thats your real name

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
        youre the one making claims
        but no april rains isnt my real name
        you are a sad man, submessenger, if thats your real name
        Too funny. I said, in jest, that you must be Sirc. Since then, you've been on a quest to get me to divulge your identity. Don't take my word for it, though, use your google and read the thread.
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I'd start with "Marines are pussies." Then, say something positive about Islam. Top it off with how much more you respect Fake than him. That should do it.
          For good measure explain how your colt python is much more reliable than a Glock.
          The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

will jordan auction off his black belt for chariry though?
            i bet some people would bid on that norotious item.

Comment

will jordan auction off his black belt for chariry though?
              i bet some people would bid on that norotious item.
              I don't think it would be an auction. I assume he would just sell it for a flat fee of $2000. He seems to be pretty sure that's the going rate.
              The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                I don't think it would be an auction. I assume he would just sell it for a flat fee of $2000. He seems to be pretty sure that's the going rate.
                okay, but im pretty sure were underpricing it
                kit dale might put in 5k
                i guess we know what charity it'd go to

Comment

Too funny. I said, in jest, that you must be Sirc. Since then, you've been on a quest to get me to divulge your identity. Don't take my word for it, though, use your google and read the thread.
                  i dont need tou to tell me who i am
                  i know who i am, i can look in mirrors, i have photo id
                  geez, the imagination on this kid

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                    Two thousand dollars annually for Americans. A one time fee of ten thousand dollars to foreign nationals, with two thousand per year upkeep.

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
                      Two thousand dollars annually for Americans. A one time fee of ten thousand dollars to foreign nationals, with two thousand per year upkeep.
                      now youre overpricing the mrket
                      an auction will determine the true price
                      proceeds to go to blm or your pot dealer, your choice!
                      do it for the good of humanity jordan!

Comment

now youre overpricing the mrket
                        an auction will determine the true price
                        proceeds to go to blm or your pot dealer, your choice!
                        do it for the good of humanity jordan!
                        No, that is the correct cost of one US Visa. Erm, I mean black belt. One BJJ black belt.

And proceeds go to Bullshido.net. MABS. So we can get shit done again. We had volunteers, with 10k we'll just hire the people we need.

Comment

No, that is the correct cost of one US Visa. Erm, I mean black belt. One BJJ black belt.
                          only if the lineage isnt in dispute
                          you really want that pic of someone ewho can award one tying it onto you
                          wheres yours again?

Comment

only if the lineage isnt in dispute
                            you really want that pic of someone ewho can award one tying it onto you
                            wheres yours again?
                            Disrupted by Carlos Gracie Jr. Not my fault he chose to behave like a criminal. That's on him. I don't make concessions or show respect to criminals.

Comment

Here's my thing. Go train with Vinny Souza. Anyone. If he even still teaches, which is doubtful. You'll find he talks about BJJ well, but makes many basic errors. Then see what happens when you roll with him. This will reveal the true fraud.

Comment

Disrupted by Carlos Gracie Jr. Not my fault he chose to behave like a criminal. That's on him. I don't make concessions or show respect to criminals.
                                goody. so go find someone legit to tie it on you.
                                or auction the belt off. you say you dont want it
                                i might bid five bucks myself

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X