Ashida Kim and Counter-Terrorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ashida Kim and Counter-Terrorism

Out of curiosity one night I searched for Ashida Kim and counter-terrorism. This came up:
    http://dojopress.com/catalogbk52.html

I don't have anything more to add. It was just a wild thought that came to mind. And this came up.

Originally posted by mrtnira View Post
    Out of curiosity one night I searched for Ashida Kim and counter-terrorism.
    Sadly, someone will send this fuckwit money and even more sadly, the person will read the book and believe that there is some value to the text. "There's a sucker born every minute" (credited to P. T. Barnum although I don't really know that he coined it).
    I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

I refuse to visit Dojopress and I do not really care enough to google it... does anyone have a link to an amazon review or something that will not generate him hits or ad revenue?
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I think Dojo Press is just him color printing his manuscripts, stapling them together, and mailing them to you.
        Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Holy shit, they upgraded to color?
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

'Ninja - Black Ops' will be well worth the money! That will be laced with gold.
            Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

It is tempting to buy it just to wipe your arse on.

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
                It is tempting to buy it just to wipe your arse on.
                I'm not that adventurous. Besides, every dollar he makes from his writing puts him one step closer to getting out of his parent's basement.
                I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                  I'm not that adventurous. Besides, every dollar he makes from his writing puts him one step closer to getting out of his parent's basement.
                  Good point, maybe next time I'm in Florida I'll just go and shit on his parents porch

Comment

To think that last year i spent 8 months in Rome studying Critical Infrastructures Protection under people from our Intelligence and other experts.

Silly, silly me...

Comment

Originally posted by Evilenzo View Post
                      To think that last year i spent 8 months in Rome studying Critical Infrastructures Protection under people from our Intelligence and other experts.

Silly, silly me...
                      Upside: Even though you wasted 8 months studying, you were in Rome. Even a shitty day in Rome is better than a nice day in Haiti.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                        For a limited time only! (Until his supply of crayons is gone)
                        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                        Originally posted by Devil
                        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                        Originally posted by Plasma
                        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                          Someone posting on this site years ago claimed to have met the man himself. Supposedly he doesn't live in his parent's basement, but rather in a tent in their backyard.
                          Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
                            Someone posting on this site years ago claimed to have met the man himself. Supposedly he doesn't live in his parent's basement, but rather in a tent in their backyard.
                            Is this a joke?
                            I hope it's not. That's awesome.
                            The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                              Now you can see his black uniform in full color!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X