Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After the assault

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    This man was one of the baddest sons of bitches to ever walk the Earth. Listen to him talk. He definitely tiptoes in the realm of what most people would call crazy. He can't contain his enthusiasm when he recalls his own actions in combat. This is what a bonafide virtuoso of death looks like.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BNwzZtnM4Y

    Comment


      #47
      I was going to guess "Hathcock" just based on the description.
      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

      Originally posted by strikistanian
      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Originally posted by Devil
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      Originally posted by Plasma
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by Devil View Post
        This man was one of the baddest sons of bitches to ever walk the Earth. Listen to him talk. He definitely tiptoes in the realm of what most people would call crazy. He can't contain his enthusiasm when he recalls his own actions in combat. This is what a bonafide virtuoso of death looks like.

        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BNwzZtnM4Y
        Yep, I've read his biography a couple of times. Great read for sure. He was a hunter/killer par excellence.

        Putting a Unertl scope on a .50 cal. machine gun...

        And how he snuck in and killed that one NVA high ranking officer...

        Man had balls of solid stainless steel for sure.
        Falling for Judo since 1980

        "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

        "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

        "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by BKR View Post
          Yep, I've read his biography a couple of times. Great read for sure. He was a hunter/killer par excellence.

          Putting a Unertl scope on a .50 cal. machine gun...

          And how he snuck in and killed that one NVA high ranking officer...

          Man had balls of solid stainless steel for sure.
          Definitely. He operated in a completely different environment than guys who racked up crazy numbers in Iraq. He hunted each and every one of his kills, usually by himself or with one other person. It wasn't just target practice with a platoon of friendly troops to watch your back. World class shooter, world class hunter, extreme patience and discipline. That's a deadly combination.

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Devil View Post
            Definitely. He operated in a completely different environment than guys who racked up crazy numbers in Iraq. He hunted each and every one of his kills, usually by himself or with one other person. It wasn't just target practice with a platoon of friendly troops to watch your back. World class shooter, world class hunter, extreme patience and discipline. That's a deadly combination.
            Not to take away from any snipers post Vietnam as combat and enemies change but Hathcock was a total legend, old school stalking, text book really but done at an extreme level. As you say, a hunter.
            Ne Obliviscaris

            Comment

            Collapse

            Edit this module to specify a template to display.

            Working...
            X