After the assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the assault

So, after me and my fiancee were assaulted and almost killed by psych (/opath?/iatrist?), we hosted several parties. A dude from the net, now a good friend, came through. He brought a friend. His friend was homeless and mentally ill, having been assaulted by various mental attack squads. I heard his story, figured he was like me and decided to help him out. We offered him a roof and training. He had a breakdown, but we decided to work with him. About half an hour later, dude was trying to create a siege situation with my fiancee in our kitchen thinking she was going to shoot him. We don't keep guns in the house. He asked how to get out alive. We weren't gonna kill him. I told him to use the front door. His friend took him out at which point a brawl ensued.

Not sure whether mental health care or mental illness is worse. I figure the side that decides to use violence at any given time is the enemy.

.....What?

Comment

Yeah dude. We were celebrating the fourth and he went insane and tried to attack my wife, because he thought he was under surveillance and targeted for assassination. By us. He claimed she was gonna shoot him and was in a panic trying to escape. After being brutalized by psychiatrists, we were offering a safe haven for the man. Clothing, shelter, all the essentials. Training in the arts so he could work and have a future. He went insane.
      Last edited by The Villain; 7/04/2016 2:50pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
        Yeah dude. We were celebrating the fourth and he went insane and tried to attack my wife, because he thought he was under surveillance and targeted for assassination. By us. After being brutalized by psychiatrists, we were offering a safe haven for the man.
        Crazy doesn't add. It multiplies. Some people are institutionalized for a reason.

Comment

I thought he was like me.

Comment

That's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
              That's the problem.
              But he wasn't. Not at all. Dude, I just got outta Bridewater. Ain't an issue of him being mentally ill. Got along fine in there. No fights. But this guy? When I offered him a place to stay, I told him we had weapons, but no firearms. He thought we were gonna shoot him.

Comment

I have a friend who can be like this when he is not taking his meds. He used to be highly paranoid and started barricading his house and assaulting people. Came close to (what we call in the UK) being sectioned. Luckily he had a very supportive ex-wife who helped him get the care he needed. Provided he takes his meds he is fine and has been for years.

Question for you, was the guy you befriending taking anything for his condition or not? I appreciate that the high cost of healthcare in the US (especially if you don't have a job) may been he has little or no support for his condition

Comment

So I just read that The Villain is now a government assassin and he already been made by his target.

Comment

He was.

Ask yourself.....do you think he knew he was as crazy as he is? But you could see it right? That's how we're looking at you.

Comment

But he wasn't. Not at all. Dude, I just got outta Bridewater. Ain't an issue of him being mentally ill. Got along fine in there. No fights. But this guy? When I offered him a place to stay, I told him we had weapons, but no firearms. He thought we were gonna shoot him.
                      Dude, I hit a rough patch and this guy and his girlfriend agreed to let me stay in their house. He said he was going to let me train martial arts and become a badass like Blade. As soon as I got there they started telling me stories about fighting nurses at the hospital and beating up all these people. This fucking guy was straight out of the fucking psych ward. I don't know how he even got out. I tried to leave and his crazy girlfriend was standing in front of me. I freaked a little because these nutbags had an admitted history of violence. So I got out of there in a fucking hurry. My heart was pounding. Maybe they wouldn't have hurt me, but I couldn't take any chances. I mean I know shit gets a little sideways for me but these fucking people were batshit crazy. Fucking psychopaths.

Comment

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                          I'd turbo like this if I could.
                          Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

I think he might be. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                              Dude, I hit a rough patch and this guy and his girlfriend agreed to let me stay in their house. He said he was going to let me train martial arts and become a badass like Blade. As soon as I got there they started telling me stories about fighting nurses at the hospital and beating up all these people. This fucking guy was straight out of the fucking psych ward. I don't know how he even got out. I tried to leave and his crazy girlfriend was standing in front of me. I freaked a little because these nutbags had an admitted history of violence. So I got out of there in a fucking hurry. My heart was pounding. Maybe they wouldn't have hurt me, but I couldn't take any chances. I mean I know shit gets a little sideways for me but these fucking people were batshit crazy. Fucking psychopaths.
                              It's so funny how things are. Being around legit professional killers(soldiers,swat,war pilots,gangsters) isn't really a scary thing in most contexts. These people take life as a way to make a living and many really enjoy their job overall . I have met some really nice people that have had these jobs. ...... Its when people hurt others for fun that it gets unnerving. I have never liked being around those peoole.Those people don't make sense and can't be predicted to act in a civil manner.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X