Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeet Kune Do

Hi.

Is anyone aware of Second Generation Jeet Kune Do teachers in Australia, specifically Brisbane or the Gold Coast? I don't know how to find out about the teachers just by their online profiles.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Boyd2000 View Post
    Hi.

Is anyone aware of Second Generation Jeet Kune Do teachers in Australia, specifically Brisbane or the Gold Coast? I don't know how to find out about the teachers just by their online profiles.
    Google? I don't know ... some say it does nothing others say it works...

Thanks.
    You are very welcome.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Are you in Australia?

Comment

Are you in Australia?
        Cincinnati ohio, come on dude it literally says it on his profile
        typical cockroach...

Comment

Maybe Sharter Hargrave relocated. He's 2nd Generation, by his account.
          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Yes. He must of as I haven't found him on the Internet. Thanks for his name; I might hear of him again.

Comment

http://www.teamcompton.com/#!testimonials/c73e

Adrian pangs striking coach.
              Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
              http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post
                ...W0W...

That place looks like a ton of fun.

source http://www.teamcompton.com/#!steve-compton/c13ay

I mean, I am not sure you can get a better lineage without being completely full of crap.
                I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                BILL HICKS,
                1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

That place seems to be just near me so I will look at it.

Comment

I mean, I am not sure you can get a better lineage without being completely full of crap.[/QUOTE]

Sorry that I don't know your meaning but: were you saying that you don't believe the person's resume?

Comment

Sorry that I don't know your meaning but: were you saying that you don't believe the person's resume?
                      I was saying it is an excellent resume. If it was any better I would seriously doubt it's validity. Definitely somewhere I would check out.

Just a warning I promise you it isn't going to be easy nor cheap.
                      BILL HICKS,
                      1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                        I was saying it is an excellent resume. If it was any better I would seriously doubt it's validity. Definitely somewhere I would check out.
                        So it's just barely on the right side of believable. When I open my studio, I'll try very hard to mirror that pedigree.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJim520 View Post
                          So it's just barely on the right side of believable. When I open my studio, I'll try very hard to mirror that pedigree.
                          If you can, and then back it up... I will be your first student.
                          BILL HICKS,
                          1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                            Maybe Sharter Hargrave relocated. He's 2nd Generation, by his account.
                            Well, Joe, I've noted several discrepancies in Mr. Hargrave's accounts; I figured you'd have picked up on that by now lol.
                            I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X