Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeet Kune Do

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Jeet Kune Do

    Hi.

    Is anyone aware of Second Generation Jeet Kune Do teachers in Australia, specifically Brisbane or the Gold Coast? I don't know how to find out about the teachers just by their online profiles.

    Thanks.

    #2
    Originally posted by Boyd2000 View Post
    Hi.

    Is anyone aware of Second Generation Jeet Kune Do teachers in Australia, specifically Brisbane or the Gold Coast? I don't know how to find out about the teachers just by their online profiles.
    Google? I don't know ... some say it does nothing others say it works...

    Thanks.
    You are very welcome.

    Comment


      #3
      Are you in Australia?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Boyd2000 View Post
        Are you in Australia?
        Cincinnati ohio, come on dude it literally says it on his profile
        typical cockroach...

        Comment


          #5
          Maybe Sharter Hargrave relocated. He's 2nd Generation, by his account.
          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

          Comment


            #6
            Yes. He must of as I haven't found him on the Internet. Thanks for his name; I might hear of him again.

            Comment


              #7
              http://www.teamcompton.com/#!testimonials/c73e

              Adrian pangs striking coach.
              Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
              http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post
                ...W0W...

                That place looks like a ton of fun.

                source http://www.teamcompton.com/#!steve-compton/c13ay

                I mean, I am not sure you can get a better lineage without being completely full of crap.

                Comment


                  #9
                  That place seems to be just near me so I will look at it.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I mean, I am not sure you can get a better lineage without being completely full of crap.[/QUOTE]

                    Sorry that I don't know your meaning but: were you saying that you don't believe the person's resume?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Boyd2000 View Post

                      Sorry that I don't know your meaning but: were you saying that you don't believe the person's resume?
                      I was saying it is an excellent resume. If it was any better I would seriously doubt it's validity. Definitely somewhere I would check out.

                      Just a warning I promise you it isn't going to be easy nor cheap.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                        I was saying it is an excellent resume. If it was any better I would seriously doubt it's validity. Definitely somewhere I would check out.
                        So it's just barely on the right side of believable. When I open my studio, I'll try very hard to mirror that pedigree.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by BigJim520 View Post
                          So it's just barely on the right side of believable. When I open my studio, I'll try very hard to mirror that pedigree.
                          If you can, and then back it up... I will be your first student.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                            Maybe Sharter Hargrave relocated. He's 2nd Generation, by his account.
                            Well, Joe, I've noted several discrepancies in Mr. Hargrave's accounts; I figured you'd have picked up on that by now lol.
                            I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

                            Comment

                            Collapse

                            Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                            Working...
                            X