Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realistic self defence - what it would really be like and what it in practucally "is"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKR View Post

Hahaha, that's great.
    I figured it was only a matter of time.

Good counter-balance for stuff like this: http://www.denverpost.com/2016/06/30...ms-legal-fees/

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
      Some of the comments on that post are hilarious.

I simply ignore all the 'G-F' signs as they are not law, only store policy (unless it is a school). The worst they may do is kick you out; the same with shopping malls. A Sig on my belt, a Shield on my ankle, a tact knife clipped in my front pocket and a slap-jack in my back pocket. Sometimes I have a stun gun on me too. All perfectly legal in my state.
      my favorite-

Wow. I was not aware of this. A fantastic proposal. Now if I can just get Target to unlock the bathroom door ...... I am so excited , I need to pee.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
        Some of the comments on that post are hilarious.

my favorite-
        Wait, I thought Plasma was in Europe??????

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
          I simply ignore all the 'G-F' signs as they are not law, only store policy (unless it is a school). The worst they may do is kick you out; the same with shopping malls. A Sig on my belt, a Shield on my ankle, a tact knife clipped in my front pocket and a slap-jack in my back pocket. Sometimes I have a stun gun on me too. All perfectly legal in my state.
          No tri-dagger?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X