Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lame wing tsun vs wing chun fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5IxgueDEl8

Proving again Wing Chun AND Wing Tsun makes you a worse fighter than being completely untrained.

Comment

Thats nop WinG Chun, if want REaL Wing Vhun watch movie Ip Man is real wing chun.

But anyway, this is what happens when two people with a bunch of concepts and principles in their mind but zero experience live sparring get into any actual fight. Their dual reaction is "Shit, what do I actually do here?"

Comment

So Crappling wins again?

That was just sad. Thanks a lot... now I am all depressed and sad. I didn't even get to see them gas into a pile of jelly arms and noodle legs while wallowing helplessly on each other as their minds frantically race to try and remember those silly sport submissions from YouTube they studied to defeat the Gracie gaypplers.

Comment

The problem is they didn't either know how to attack or want to attack, so they ended up jogging in circles around the gym.

Q: What do you call someone who directs a wing chun class?
          A: A Chunnery Sargent.

Comment

I thought it was an amazing display of Wing Chun's legendary grappling skills. I also noted the prolific use of the much maligned goat-humping stance.

Comment

I feel like this whole thing could have looked a lot better if the guys had just crashed forward and attacked, instead of mostly trying to avoid each other the whole time. It's like since they were mostly running away, there was only opportunity to demonstrate track & field, and not martial arts.

Comment

Actually I believe there is or at least WAS real wing that works

Ironically enough from all tjat works that I have seen irl or video

There is 1 thing uniting it all...

10 to max 15% of tehcs seem familiar from other wc/wt

Rest seem to be more or less from boxing/muay thai

and in minority couple of of "chinese boxing" school that actually work (i.e have raised succesful sanshou fighters)

The truth is out there, in the street

Comment

I feel like this whole thing could have looked a lot better if the guys had just crashed forward and attacked,
                  That's the alternative. When actually engaged in combat, practitioners of dead martial arts often either:

A. Stumble around

B. Charge and swing

Kind of like untrained people, but with a little bit of stupid thrown in.

Comment

The way chunners talk up their style and talk shit about the other chun flavors, you'd expect a bunch of vids of good chunners beating up bad chunners.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                      The way chunners talk up their style and talk shit about the other chun flavors, you'd expect a bunch of vids of good chunners beating up bad chunners.
                      It's almost like Wing Chun is for pussies or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                        That's the alternative. When actually engaged in combat, practitioners of dead martial arts often either:

A. Stumble around

B. Charge and swing

Kind of like untrained people, but with a little bit of stupid thrown in.

What were the rules on this? Clearly no hands to the head, but did they make the guy in shin pads (I honestly don't know enough about MT to speculate on whether he was trained) take ludes before the match? One of our yellow belts in Seidokaikan would have kicked that ponytailed ninjer's legs clean off of his torso about thirty seconds in. I'd expect even better out of a thai boxer who got to wear pads.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGalt View Post
                          What were the rules on this? Clearly no hands to the head, but did they make the guy in shin pads (I honestly don't know enough about MT to speculate on whether he was trained) take ludes before the match? One of our yellow belts in Seidokaikan would have kicked that ponytailed ninjer's legs clean off of his torso about thirty seconds in. I'd expect even better out of a thai boxer who got to wear pads.
                          I think it is obvious the guy repping teh thai was confused by the idiocy and was worried about hurting the ninjer ... maybe the ninjer was his boyfriend ... or his girlfriends brother? Something was definitely keeping him in chill mode. Maybe it was just common decency and a respect for a weaker opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by MrGalt View Post
                            Title of the video: Muay Thai vs Ninjutsu - Training

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                              Title of the video: Muay Thai vs Ninjutsu - Training
                              tahps ruining things.

You always ruin things.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X