Kalah System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kalah System

I can't post links yet' but check this guy - Idan Abolnik in fb or youtube.
    this is really insane :(

Originally posted by loko View Post
    I can't post links yet' but check this guy - Idan Abolnik in fb or youtube.
    this is really insane :(
    Greetings Loko!

Unfortunately after some decade of reading Bullshido you have failed to post this thread into the correct forum or you have failed to provide enough information if for some reason you actually meant to post this crap in MABS. Please read the Forum Stickies to understand the posting guidelines, because this thread doesn't even provide enough content for YMAS.

* EDIT *

oh and moved from MABS
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 6/26/2016 5:25pm, .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I do have to admit the straight knife defense video is fucking cracking me up.
      https://youtu.be/kaxOvrBu6cM?t=1m40s ...

Words can't describe just how generic and standard Krav Maga this guy is. People will say hahahah he is stupid and his techniques will get you killed, this is bad Krav Maga... but the reality is that he is just a different kind of shitty but generally standard Krav Maga.
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Looks like standard RBSD dead training common to RBSD arts.

Comment

Are you sure this guy isn't Holy Moment?

There seems to be all the signs that this is another sleeper account.
          Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post

Holy Moment has MUCH cuter ass.
            BILL HICKS,
            1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Yeah, looks like the "standard" knife defense you'll find most places. At least he shows that getting hilt control is important if you don't want to get stabbed to death. But anywhere good you'd at least get some full speed drilling.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post

Fuck I was literally just about to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandem View Post
                  Fuck I was literally just about to say that.
                  I assume he either has a bunch of posts in Trollshido or uses the same password and username for every forum he signs up to.
                  Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X