Go-Pro Street Fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Not sure if I should share this thought, but the Mexican dude was a total butt-shitter.
    Is there another kind of shitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
      Skip to around 12:00 to bypass the insufferable retard argument.

I'm so disappointed that there wasn't a justifiable beatdown instead of a spanking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Giant View Post
        Both acted like retards but that guy deserved to get hit. He seems to have a Zelenoff level of delusion though so it's probably not gonna help him.
        That delusion isn't exclusive to Zelenoff. The vast majority of people I've met who couldn't fight are just like this guy, they get their ass beat but they posture. It's something extremely common in low income, low education areas like where I grew up (Cocoa, Fl).

Comment

Originally posted by Rand View Post
          That delusion isn't exclusive to Zelenoff. The vast majority of people I've met who couldn't fight are just like this guy, they get their ass beat but they posture. It's something extremely common in low income, low education areas like where I grew up (Cocoa, Fl).
          "You hit like a BITCH, bro! I'm gonna fuck your mo-"

*Massive white flash*

"... H-how did I end up on the ground?"

Comment

More like

*Massive white flash*

"... Imma fuck you up pussy!"

After he gets to his feet he goes on to say "I fucked his ass up!"

That's pretty much every fight I've been in or witnessed outside of the ring.

Also from the preview image for the video it looks like he got punched into a John K cartoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand View Post
              More like

*Massive white flash*

"... Imma fuck you up pussy!"

After he gets to his feet he goes on to say "I fucked his ass up!"

That's pretty much every fight I've been in or witnessed outside of the ring.

Also from the preview image for the video it looks like he got punched into a John K cartoon.
              Most people get a lot of practice talking tough, but not being tough.

When the time comes to actually step up and do something real, they inevitably fall back on what they've been training.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X