Go-Pro Street Fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go-Pro Street Fight

Skip to around 12:00 to bypass the insufferable retard argument.

This just made my day

Comment

This just made my day

To see people who are so punchable actually get punched always makes me happy

Comment

Call of Retard: Infinite Stupid

Comment

Both acted like retards but that guy deserved to get hit. He seems to have a Zelenoff level of delusion though so it's probably not gonna help him.

Comment

I'm surprised that lasted as long as it did. If grown men kick off with 'momma' jokes you either ignore them or put them away instantly.

Comment

I'd be surprised if that guy is awake for more time than he is unconscious. Stupid, aggressive and incompetent is no way to go through life.

Comment

not being willing to watch the whole shit show, i wasn't able to find the moment where the driver and motorcyclist got angry at each other, but it seems to me that the driver felt that he could talk shit, get right in the motorcyclist's face, actually put hands on the motorcycle, but if the motorcyclist *hit* him then the law would be on his side. he seemed to be trying to get his ass kicked in order to get the motorcyclist arrested.

we didn't get to see the interaction with the cops, but it seems that his ploy didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
                  not being willing to watch the whole shit show, i wasn't able to find the moment where the driver and motorcyclist got angry at each other, but it seems to me that the driver felt that he could talk shit, get right in the motorcyclist's face, actually put hands on the motorcycle, but if the motorcyclist *hit* him then the law would be on his side. he seemed to be trying to get his ass kicked in order to get the motorcyclist arrested.

we didn't get to see the interaction with the cops, but it seems that his ploy didn't work.
                  I don't think he's bright enough to have a strategy.

The first video I saw of this incident started in the parking lot, so I didn't see the motorcyclist had followed the driver. That was dumb, depending on the state, it could change who was viewed as the aggressor.

Comment

I would have thrown the guy with german supplex but this was street enough also

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
                      I would have thrown the guy with german supplex but this was street enough also
                      Sounds like you need a Go-Pro.

Get to it buddy. Also ... what makes it German?

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                        Also ... what makes it German?
                        It lost the war?

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                          Also ... what makes it German?
                          Karl Gotch.

Comment

The combination of the title, the thumbnail and putting it on youtube are the funniest things about that.

Comment

Not sure if I should share this thought, but the Mexican dude was a total butt-shitter.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X