Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tkd mc dojos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Tkd mc dojos

    Why are there so many TKD mc dojos? And why some MA are more serious?

    #2
    Please read the stickies before you post in MABS (or any forum for that matter). This is not an investigation or specific claim of fraud. This belongs in YMAS.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
      Please read the stickies before you post in MABS (or any forum for that matter). This is not an investigation or specific claim of fraud. This belongs in YMAS.
      It doesn't matter by this point.

      Nothing matters.

      Comment


        #4
        My bad - moved, hack away.
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Tuorlo View Post
          Why are there so many TKD mc dojos? And why some MA are more serious?
          Aliens.

          It's all because of Aliens.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Bar Humbug View Post
            Aliens.

            It's all because of Aliens.
            Give it some time, Trump hasn't even been elected, yet.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Tuorlo View Post
              Why are there so many TKD mc dojos? And why some MA are more serious?
              Why aren't you in hands reach so I can slap you upside your head.

              Is this a serious question? If so go watch the documenta.....I mean movie "The Fist Foot Way". Then we'll talk.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Tuorlo View Post
                Why are there so many TKD mc dojos? And why some MA are more serious?
                Because its cheaper easier and more profitable than opening up a day care center.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Its basically a hodgepodge of self-reinforcing feel-good theatrics that easily funnels nearly anyone down a profitable path to a black belt won without fighting.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                    Because its cheaper easier and more profitable than opening up a day care center.
                    The closest self-described martial arts school to my house only offers children's classes.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Am I crazy for thinking this isn't an entirely retarded question?

                      I mean, what were the circumstances that specifically led to Taekwondo being the most prolific pussy-style in America/the world? I would've thought Shotokan Karate would be the #1 McDojo art (Although it is basically the same thing); to this day, the term karate is still more well-known than Taekwondo. Were Taekwondo instructors just able to reproduce more quickly because they hand out black belts so fast?
                      Last edited by Holy Moment; 6/17/2016 1:38pm, .

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                        Were Taekwondo instructors just able to reproduce quicker because they hand out black belts so fast?
                        Yeah. I'm going with this. Target kids, get numbers behind you, lobby the Olympics.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                          Am I crazy for thinking this isn't an entirely retarded question?

                          I mean, what were the circumstances that specifically led to Taekwondo being the most prolific pussy-style in America/the world? I would've thought Shotokan Karate would be the #1 McDojo art (Although it is basically the same thing); to this day, the term karate is still more well-known than Taekwondo. Were Taekwondo instructors just able to reproduce more quickly because they hand out black belts so fast?
                          I agree. I don't know a huge amount about JKD but as far as I'm aware the style is very open to interpretation which is often a recipe for bullshit. Bruce Lee's name is almost mythical in the same way ninjas are so this attracts skinny gullible kids who don't like getting hit. My local JKD club doesn't have hard sparring, if that's the norm that would explain the rest.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Milfs.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                              Am I crazy for thinking this isn't an entirely retarded question?

                              I mean, what were the circumstances that specifically led to Taekwondo being the most prolific pussy-style in America/the world? I would've thought Shotokan Karate would be the #1 McDojo art (Although it is basically the same thing); to this day, the term karate is still more well-known than Taekwondo. Were Taekwondo instructors just able to reproduce more quickly because they hand out black belts so fast?
                              So, you uncloaked from another sock puppet account or what?

                              Koreans is the answer. Koreans came to America and needed work/jobs. Chicken-sexing to start out, then open a TKD Dojang. It soon became an industry.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X