Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haven't seen The Villain post in a while....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think so. Or else they'd have never gone with that story. Like high kicks are for street fighting, lol.

Comment

I'm guessing there are a few details missing. Like what, you guys showed up at the ER and asked for some anti-anxiety meds and suddenly 20 orderlies jumped the two of you?

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
        I don't think so. I think that due to their clear and flagrant violations of my rights and their senseless abuse of my fiancee that we could do some serious good. It's not the IBJJF where psychiatrists are going to launch an abusive web campaign. There is already a stigma against seeking their help and that would only make it worse.
        I was specifically speaking on the continued assault on your partner and your choice to submit instead of escalating and turning the situation into the one they were hoping for and ending up saying happened anyway. If you had continued to physically resist or help your partner you might have had the stillness of soul knowing you tried ...but at the cost of further injury to all at best; at worst severe injuries to some and plenty of damning "evidence" that you were violent and combative.

You made the right call. Who knows how bad either of you could have been hurt if things continued to escalated. Police and security officers have shown time and time again that your safety is completely dependent on their mood and intentions.

Originally posted by plasma View Post
        Any video you can subpoena for your defense?
        I bet there is.
        Originally posted by The Villain View Post
        I don't think so. Or else they'd have never gone with that story. Like high kicks are for street fighting, lol.
        I would not assume there isn't, just because they are making shit up with a straight face. People straight up lie all the time contrary to plenty of evidence.
        Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 6/15/2016 9:13am, .

Comment

Jim, Well they refused to give me any information on what was going on, so best of my knowledge, yeah that's what happened. We went to leave, they wanted to detain me without following the legal procedures so I went to leave and they attacked us both for no reason at all.

Comment

Think about it, why would I try to fight half a dozen guards... WITH FLYING KICKS???

Comment

I don't know. Why would they bother to detain you for no reason?

And I have no idea what your state's (or any state's) legal procedures are for detaining someone for mental illness.

At least in the above two posts you've given more information then I've seen before in this thread (admittedly it's possible I missed something).

So now, the picture I'm getting is that you went to the ER asked for some meds, they said "sorry, we don't just give those out, but maybe you should check yourself in to our psych ward" and you said "nah, brah, I'm good" and tried to walk away, then they jumped you?

Comment

Comment

Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X