Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst way to lose, also a pretty crummy way to win

http://www.facebook.com/theMMAUG/vid...1450361237927/

I do get it though winning can pump you up, just got to be a bit more reserved about it than this guy.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Bullshit DQ. Absolute bullshit.

Glanced over the cocksucking fb comments:
    "Should've shown hespect to opponent" -> Except he did.
    "Always be humble" -> Fuck off. There was no arrogance in his celebration. Humility by default (often preached in MA) becomes false humility.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 6/04/2016 11:08am, .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

How dare he be happy. What an idiot.

Comment

Eh. You want every white belt match to be delayed by five minutes of breakdancing?
        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
        Originally posted by Devil
        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
        Originally posted by Plasma
        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
          Eh. You want every white belt match to be delayed by five minutes of breakdancing?
          Would make the matches more technical.
          go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

That's right there are actual rules against that. My coach was warned for being to animated or something..

Just assumed it was another weird bjj thing. Like having no leg locks or crowd intrest.
            Last edited by gregaquaman; 6/04/2016 10:07pm, .
            Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

Penis.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                I think I could deal with five minutes of breakdancing now and again. Maybe trim it down to a lean two and a half, if we're rushed.

Comment

Bow, shake hands, and go celebrate behind the bleachers or otherwise off the mat if you must.

Comment

See, when I think of bullshit celebration penalties...

"Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                    Originally posted by Devil
                    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                    Originally posted by Plasma
                    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post
                      That's right there are actual rules against that. My coach was warned for being to animated or something..

Just assumed it was another weird bjj thing. Like having no leg locks or crowd intrest.
                      Bjj has more legal leg and foot locks in it than any other international jacket wrestling....... and an equal amount of crowd disinterest.....
                      The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

I am gonna start doing the grave digger after every sparring match at the gym.
                        The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                          I am gonna start doing the grave digger after every sparring match at the gym.
                          I'm doing the dual finger pistols lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
                            I'm doing the dual finger pistols lol
                            ?

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                              Bow, shake hands, and go celebrate behind the bleachers or otherwise off the mat if you must.
                              Yes, exactly
                              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X