Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would other martial artists (Karate, Aikido..) be thinking about Jiu-Jitsu when

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Also, there's no
    "Well he got lucky..."
    happening when you tool someone for several minutes before you decide to submit them at your leisure.
    Correct
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

He submitted him.
      You might as well get pissed at the other guy for losing so bad, lol...
      Why shouldn't he drag it out?
      He probably wants the time on the mat and that shows a shitload of confidence to back out and re-engage imo.
      Aside from it being a wholly unexciting match, I actually thought more than once that maybe the guy in the white gi was throwing the match. I liked the ankle pick Gui Mendes did around the 2:00 mark, but the rest was boring.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I enjoyed that match even though it was horribly one-sided.
        That's not usually the case for me but I liked that one.
        Didn't even look like he broke a sweat.

Comment

Why shouldn't he drag it out?
          He probably wants the time on the mat and that shows a shitload of confidence to back out and re-engage imo.
          it just seems kind of ass-holish to drag out a match like that. I mean if the two of them had some beef and he just wanted to humiliate him I understand but fuck man just put that poor guy out of his misery.
          Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
          –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Haha, it did kind of remind me of this:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X