Omega's Visit in the World of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omega's Visit in the World of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Enjoyed the story, just wish it weren't tied up so neatly at the end. The burning of the pants doesn't leave much possibility for a sequel...
    "Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes of this." - 山本 常朝

Comment

Do you really think Omega will go back?

Maybe the Instructor will come after him at his Sambo school?

What if Omega is gifted pants? Would he accept?

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
        Do you really think Omega will go back?

Maybe the Instructor will come after him at his Sambo school?

What if Omega is gifted pants? Would he accept?
        Maybe this could be the start of a new Bullshido mega-thread "Diary of a Middle Aged Sambo Instructor"

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
          Maybe this could be the start of a new Bullshido mega-thread "Diary of a Middle Aged Sambo Instructor"
          It would probably end with the Middle Aged Sambo Instructor murdering the Middle Aged BJJ Purple Belt writing the Diary.

Comment

Wait, I remember Omega having a Bjj purple? Some story where a BJJ whitebelt challenged him because he found out he has a TKD BB, then she shows up to the academy in his purple belt and shakes the instructor (a personal friend of his)'s hand? I can't find the thread to check it, maybe somoene else knows which thread it's from?

Comment

Originally posted by Guird View Post
              Wait, I remember Omega having a Bjj purple? Some story where a BJJ whitebelt challenged him because he found out he has a TKD BB, then she shows up to the academy in his purple belt and shakes the instructor (a personal friend of his)'s hand? I can't find the thread to check it, maybe somoene else knows which thread it's from?
              Omega can identify with this
              http://www.bjjee.com/articles/barnet...hat-you-think/

and I do believe he has been offered a Brown Belt by a very respected BJJ legend under the same sort of circumstances.
              Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
              –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

It would probably end with the Middle Aged Sambo Instructor murdering the Middle Aged BJJ Purple Belt writing the Diary.
                Gets popcorn......

Comment

Once upon a time there was a Bullshido Bully named Omega, with exploits in the cage and the street alike, Omega was truly a fearsome man. But you see dear reader, this was about to change, as Omega plunges himself into the world of BJJ. For Omega, dusting off the dreaded “Gi pants” he has avoided all these years in favor of his shorts was a challenge. Looking in the mirror the pants felt so wrong, the only thing that felt right was the Black Belt tied around his waist, the rank that has taken many years to earn.

On that fateful Wednesday night, Omega encountered the world of BJJ. Omega, entered the school politely and greeted the instructor, as it was only proper. After a brief conversation, where Omega touted his many exploits of Professional Fighting and Sambo Competition, the BJJ instructor laughed and said “Your inferior Russian Art, is no match for my Brazilian Greatness” in heavily American Accented Portuguese, the instructor was born in Texas . Then switching back to English, but with a fake Brazilian Accent, he said “This is what I think of your Sambo, wear a white belt.” Omega, furious, kept his cool, and simply responded “Da.” For Omega, knew he would respond on the mats in kind.

The first class was White Belts only, what an insult, the movements were so basic, well below Omega’s level. But he endured, like a Spetsnaz wading through a river of blood. He will show them during sparring. But Omega was confused, sparring did not start on the feet. “How do I fight for a takedown on my knees while the other person is sitting down?” When the buzzer started, Omega immediately jumped on the legs dangling out there in “guard.” The White Belt yelped and screamed no leg locks on white belts! Omega laughed and said “While Belt, I teach that to children. Are you a baby?” The instructor came over and reiterated his No Leg Lock rule, said they were a dirty man’s technique.

The second class was “advanced” and Omega was allowed to stay. However, this class was confusing to the Sambo Instructor, for the instruction included grabbing a sleeve and flipping upside down to set up the sweep. “Why would one go upside down in a fight?!” thought Omega. Omega felt vulnerable in the position and the BJJ instructor laughed and said “Sambo Black Belt, huh.” It did not matter, for the rounds are beginning and Omega will have his response on the mats! Omega first opponent was a Purple Belt, who immediately sat on his butt and grabbed the bottom of his label, threaded it between Omega’s Legs and Swept him while laughing, “What bro? No Worm Guard in Sambo?” The next round a Blue Belt, did something similar but instead he flipped upside down and climbed on Omega’s back “Come on dude, at least try and defend the Berimbolo, I have a tournament coming up.” “What is this sorcery?!” Omega exclaimed. “Stop failing on your butt and fight me for the takedown!” The instructor came up to Omega and said “Sure, Sambo Man.”

Omega knew what he needed to do and it was quick. After the Round Timer when off Omega Immediately stepped in for a Flying Scissor Takedown, timing it perfectly with the Instructor’s Single Leg Takedown entry. Then Omega quickly switched to a Cross Side Ankle Lock causing the instructor to tap. Omega was proud that his grappling skills finally shown through, but that excitement did not last as the Instructor, stood up after and started cheering, saying “That how to defeat a Sambo Grappler!” Omega was confused, “But, You tapped to me?” Cockily the instructor responded “You reaped my knee, that’s an instant DQ. BJJ wins again!” It was then Omega left, went home and burned his pants. “I will never wear pants again” was his final words on the subject.
                  Holy Shit. When you decide to embellish boy to you swing for the fences.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                    Holy Shit. When you decide to embellish boy to you swing for the fences.
                    Is "embelish" Russian Sambo slang for ,"open a window into my soul."?
                    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

I do wear pants for the record.

Comment

I was bound to get a small detail wrong.

Comment

Just as soon as I get my new identity and relocate, I'll point out that you should have emphasized the word "small" for comedic effect.
                          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Lies all Lies
                            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                            –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Magic pants???

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X