Bjj Black Travis Stevens wins Masters World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeilG View Post
    No clue. My evil powers only extend to the kendo federation, not the judo one.
    Unless you are refereeing a judo match, that is...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

No clue. My evil powers only extend to the kendo federation, not the judo one.
      I took a brief look at the website and didn't find anything.

NBD

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
        I have yet to meet a Cuban Judoka that was not good. Very good...
        I bet Cuba is full of them. Maybe like a 20/1 good-to-not-good ratio.
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
        BILL HICKS,
        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I have yet to meet a Cuban Judoka that was not good. Very good...
          Every one I have crossed grips with kicked my ass, thoroughly. I managed to throw one guy for wazari, then he threw me for ippon 10 seconds later, LOL!

Comment

Rayce: Helio!
            Bill: Not Just Helio.
            Rayce: Helio!
            Bill: Not Just Helio.
            Lol I just like no time limits and no rules. I know about Fadda and yada yada yada
            The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
              Every one I have crossed grips with kicked my ass, thoroughly. I managed to throw one guy for wazari, then he threw me for ippon 10 seconds later, LOL!
              I am currently 0-1 against Hector Lomard Cuban Olympic Judoka/Long time mma champs in submission grappling.
              I swept him.... and then he heel hooked me seconds later. I tapped early. I was just getting over an ankle ligament tear. I was a bit star struck.
              That saying, "Train until your idols are your rivals."
              Last edited by Raycetpfl; 5/31/2016 11:58pm, .
              The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                Unless you are refereeing a judo match, that is...
                Due to my position in the kendo federation, I have access to all the data so I can crank out those numbers no problem. Judo I don't even teach or do admin work for my club much less nationally.

Comment

Due to my position in the kendo federation, I have access to all the data so I can crank out those numbers no problem. Judo I don't even teach or do admin work for my club much less nationally.
                  I'd think Judo Canada would have the data posted somewhere...I can't find it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X