Bjj Black Travis Stevens wins Masters World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Not true Devil. I have been wreckin' bitches since day one.
    But you didn't specialize in Judo. And as I've learned recently, the key to reaching the highest level in athletics is to not worry about actually training in that sport until you're really old.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
      But you didn't specialize in Judo. And as I've learned recently, the key to reaching the highest level in athletics is to not worry about actually training in that sport until you're really old.
      That's right, keep mis-stating what we were writing about regarding youth engaging in a wide variety of sports and physical activity to build ABCs and physical literacy.

Comment

There's no free style judo in Florida. There's barely any regular judo.
        Try Cuba.

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
          Try Cuba.
          Hey, I didn't think of that. It's probably closer than south Louisiana, even to Tampa ! Now that Obama has opened that shit up, Rayce, you and the missus can go to Cuba for your honeymoon. She can hang on the beach and relax, and you can go train with the Cuban national team. If I were you, I'd start with the women's team. If you can survive that, you can try the men's team.

DCS, that's absolutely brilliant on your part !

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
            That's right, keep mis-stating what we were writing about regarding youth engaging in a wide variety of sports and physical activity to build ABCs and physical literacy.
            Stop being so stupidly serious. What are you? JNP?

Comment

Stop being so stupidly serious. What are you? JNP?
              I know you are not used to people taking you seriously. I'm trying to buck you up and show you that it IS possible.

I liken it to the reminders I give my kids about cleaning their room up, making beds, doing chores without being nagged, etc. Their brains are developing, and with enough exposure over time, they will eventually get it.

It seems to be working so far with my kids, so I though, WTF, why not give Devil a dose and see if it works.

Comment

I know you are not used to people taking you seriously. I'm trying to buck you up and show you that it IS possible.

I liken it to the reminders I give my kids about cleaning their room up, making beds, doing chores without being nagged, etc. Their brains are developing, and with enough exposure over time, they will eventually get it.

It seems to be working so far with my kids, so I though, WTF, why not give Devil a dose and see if it works.
                I'm not doing any chores for you. You'll do my chores like the rest of your buddies in the Lollipop Guild.

Comment

I'm not doing any chores for you. You'll do my chores like the rest of your buddies in the Lollipop Guild.
                  If you are as bad at chores as you are at the subject at hand, never mind, my kids would do a better job. You'd probably leave the gate open and the ducks and chickens would get out of the yard...

Comment

I would enjoy reading about a Rayce and Dr Bill grappling roadtrip.

Comment

I have been there. That's where I found the Kimura judo school by my house.

There's a lot more bjj than judo that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
                        Try Cuba.
                        Closer than Louisiana.

Comment

I have been there. That's where I found the Kimura judo school by my house.

There's a lot more bjj than judo that's for sure.
                          I'm not surprised. Judo is a micro-niche sport in the US.

Hey, Neil, how many people are registered with Judo Canada ? I couldn't find any numbers. Canada has 33 million population, I bet they have more people registered than all three mainstream national orgs. in the USA...

Comment

Hey, Neil, how many people are registered with Judo Canada ?
                            No clue. My evil powers only extend to the kendo federation, not the judo one.

Comment

Hey, I didn't think of that. It's probably closer than south Louisiana, even to Tampa ! Now that Obama has opened that shit up, Rayce, you and the missus can go to Cuba for your honeymoon. She can hang on the beach and relax, and you can go train with the Cuban national team. If I were you, I'd start with the women's team. If you can survive that, you can try the men's team.

DCS, that's absolutely brilliant on your part !
                              I have yet to meet a Cuban Judoka that was not good. Very good...

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                                I would enjoy reading about a Rayce and Dr Bill grappling roadtrip.
                                Rayce: Helio!
                                Bill: Not Just Helio.
                                Rayce: Helio!
                                Bill: Not Just Helio.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X