Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Schoolyard bully" gets clowned!!

https://www.mma.tv/kids/bully-meets-...us-mma-skills/

This is becoming more common as kids are trading Kiddy TKD/Karate for MMA programs. Good for him.

Comment

The best part is the bully is still trying to talk shit after getting his ass kicked.

Comment

The "bully" pushed the other kid,
        so he initiated the attack.
        Therefore it is hard for me to criticize the other kid,
        who was responding to a physical attack.
        However, without criticizing the defender who had to exercise
        his own judgement to defend himself,
        back when I was growing up as a wrestler,
        after the takedown,
        we would have went right into a hold down
        that would have ended the fight as efficiently
        without the additional strikes on the ground or the armbar.
        A very large sample size of schoolyard fights were ended by wrestlers
        in this manner of takedown to hold down until the other person said they quit when I was growing up.
        I am not sure that the punches from the mount or armbar are more effective fight enders in school yard fights
        than pins and hold downs, just more violent.
        The top wrestler pin often included the move that Josh Barnett used to finish the Great Dean Lister if the top man chose to speed things up.
        Like I said, I am not criticizing the defender, because once attacked, he had to make the judgement call on how to defend himself.
        I am just noting that there are other grappling models for school yard fights that were just as effective but less violent when I was growing up
        that would still work just today.
        I would also note that most of the kids in my neighborhood had some level of boxing training.
        Backyard boxing for fun, complete with gloves but no mouthpiece nor headgear on the grass was a weekly or bi-weekly event.

Comment

Mr WFMurphyPhD,

You stop trying to stifle that wonderful little boy's sense of creative expression. His use of GnP and Flying Armbar and head kicks got the job done... with style. I personally would have also given full points for a 720 spinning ax kick to the face, a sneaky standing RNC off the second push, or a lead leg ball punt to clinch jumping switch knee to the face.
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

That was awesome! Sirc needs to set up an interview.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
              Mr WFMurphyPhD,

You stop trying to stifle that wonderful little boy's sense of creative expression. His use of GnP and Flying Armbar and head kicks got the job done... with style. I personally would have also given full points for a 720 spinning ax kick to the face, a sneaky standing RNC off the second push, or a lead leg ball punt to clinch jumping switch knee to the face.
              It got the job done, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                after the takedown,
                in this manner of takedown to hold down until the other person said they quit when I was growing up.
                I am not sure that the punches from the mount or armbar are more effective fight enders in school yard fights
                than pins and hold downs, just more violent.
                The top wrestler pin often included the move that Josh Barnett used to finish the Great Dean Lister if the top man chose to speed things up.
                Like I said, I am not criticizing the defender, because once attacked, he had to make the judgement call on how to defend himself.
                I am just noting that there are other grappling models for school yard fights that were just as effective but less violent when I was growing up
                that would still work just today.
                I would also note that most of the kids in my neighborhood had some level of boxing training.
                Backyard boxing for fun, complete with gloves but no mouthpiece nor headgear on the grass was a weekly or bi-weekly event.
                Yeah, but you've got to admit he made quite the fucking impression. He will deal with no more bullies at school. Ever.

He pushed that kid's shit in.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                  That was awesome! Sirc needs to set up an interview.
                  Hell yeah. I want to know who this kid is and where he trains.

Comment

Damn that armbar looked like Rousey v Tate. And who the hell trash talks after an ass kicking that bad??

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                      Yeah, but you've got to admit he made quite the fucking impression. He will deal with no more bullies at school. Ever.

He pushed that kid's shit in.
                      We saw who initiated that particular shove, and who initiates physical violence in an encounter does matter.

But we can't tell if one kid was bullying the other, or if the kid shoved in this particular video was actually the bully,
                      And kid shoving had been told to go stand up to the other kid.
                      The video did make quite an impression,
                      But one shove caught on tape without background context does not mean the kid shoving was a bully, or had not been the kid being bullied previously that led up to this encounter.
                      Sometimes the cruelest bullies are the most skilled at making the other person seem to be the one causing the trouble.
                      Natures favors predators who can camoflage themselves as prey until they choose not to be.

Comment

We saw who initiated that particular shove, and who initiates physical violence in an encounter does matter.

But we can't tell if one kid was bullying the other, or if the kid shoved in this particular video was actually the bully,
                        And kid shoving had been told to go stand up to the other kid.
                        The video did make quite an impression,
                        But one shove caught on tape without background context does not mean the kid shoving was a bully, or had not been the kid being bullied previously that led up to this encounter.
                        Sometimes the cruelest bullies are the most skilled at making the other person seem to be the one causing the trouble.
                        Natures favors predators who can camoflage themselves as prey until they choose not to be.
                        It's a dog eat dog world.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                          It's a dog eat dog world.
                          That's the truth.

Comment

after the takedown,

In my school, a very large sample of schoolyard fights were started by wrestlers.

Comment

Originally posted by jwinch2 View Post
                              In my school, a very large sample of schoolyard fights were started by wrestlers.
                              The wrestler was you?
                              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                              Originally posted by Plasma
                              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X