Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a BJJ Gi imply you are ranked in BJJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    What are you going to put up? Omega mad... Stuff. So Yeah.
    Omega, Bullshido poster and Sambo Instructor visited several BJJ schools on the West Coast of the United States. Omega was forced to put on a white belt at several academies which upset the Professional Fighter. However, it proved useful as the new crop of BJJ Blue Belts with their Berimbolo and Worm Guard was simply too much for the Sambo Instructor who quickly ran back to his academy to put back on his short shorts and Kurtka where he was quoted in saying "My legs are so restricted in pants, I'll never wear pants again."

Comment

That's a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
        Omega, Bullshido poster and Sambo Instructor visited several BJJ schools on the West Coast of the United States. Omega was forced to put on a white belt at several academies which upset the Professional Fighter. However, it proved useful as the new crop of BJJ Blue Belts with their Berimbolo and Worm Guard was simply too much for the Sambo Instructor who quickly ran back to his academy to put back on his short shorts and Kurtka where he was quoted in saying "My legs are so restricted in pants, I'll never wear pants again."
        Ironically it's even more comedic than that. BTW I visited Texas, Massachusetts and Rhode Island too.

Comment

Ironically it's even more comedic than that. BTW I visited Texas, Massachusetts and Rhode Island too.

Are you wearing pants?

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
            Are you wearing pants?
            I don't know you that well to answer that question. You pervert.

Comment

I don't know you that well to answer that question. You pervert.

I'll take that as a "No!"

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                I'll take that as a "No!"
                You have sex with gerbils. They feel very dissatisfied.

Comment

Pet Psychic/Gerbil Whisperer and Repressed Memory Recovery techniques ... you have been busy.
                  Color me impressed.

Comment

I'll see if I can come up with a more comedic version of the travels of Omega into the world of BJJ. Give me a few days, I'm hiking around the Black Forest currently but should back home by tomorrow.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X