Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Called A Keyboard Warrior By This Guy

He was talking shit about these guys:

I said "let me guess you're a fat chunner who's never sparred hard in his life?".

He called me a keyboard warrior.

Checked out his channel and this is him (the fatter one).

Sure a some of the Nguni guys competing are probably beginners in their first tournament but every single one of them had more skill, athletisism and courage than Michelin man here.

Who are the most ridiculous people who've called you guys keyboard warriors?

I do have to say that is some of the most boring stick fighting I have EVER seen

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
      I do have to say that is some of the most boring stick fighting I have EVER seen
      How's this then?

go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Better than a fat yellow belt point fighting.

eta: remind me never to share my sparring videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Giant View Post
          There was one guy, but after his house caught on fire he never brought it up again.

Comment

BTW these are the real keyboard warriors

Though you might also as a stretch call these guys keyboard warriors as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
              There was one guy, but after his house caught on fire he never brought it up again.
              Arson is teh r3al martial arts!

Comment

BTW these are the real keyboard warriors

Though you might also as a stretch call these guys keyboard warriors as well.
                Awful lot of dead Asians as a result of those mouse clicks.

Comment

1. Ghost55
                  2. W. Rabbit.

Two deadly fighters.

Comment

He was talking shit about these guys:

I said "let me guess you're a fat chunner who's never sparred hard in his life?".

He called me a keyboard warrior.

Checked out his channel and this is him (the fatter one).

Sure a some of the Nguni guys competing are probably beginners in their first tournament but every single one of them had more skill, athletisism and courage than Michelin man here.

Fucking hell that guy moves slow. I haven't done karate in like 2 years and I'm faster than that fat fuck.

As far as the stick fighting vid goes, it looked like a lot of twirl and pray to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                      1. Ghost55
                      2. W. Rabbit.

Two deadly fighters.
                      To be fair wrabbit has called almost everyone on the site a keyboard warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                        To be fair wrabbit has called almost everyone on the site a keyboard warrior.
                        What happened to him anyways? I haven't seen him for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                          Butt-hurt quit...
                          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                            He made the right choice and moved on instead of letting himself get drawn into things that obviously caused him grief.
                            Good for him, I hope he is doing well. I actually rather like the guy but he was starting to seriously break down towards the end.

Comment

He made the right choice and moved on instead of letting himself get drawn into things that obviously caused him grief.
                              Good for him, I hope he is doing well. I actually rather like the guy but he was starting to seriously break down towards the end.
                              I agree he was obviously getting very stressed. I enjoyed arguing with him before he had his meltdown.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X