New to Bullshido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Bullshido

This site matches my own cynicism. The martial arts industry is full of bull and I think its about time it gets sorted out, or at least, make sense of what will work the best for me. I look forward to learning and contributing!

Newb to Bullshido

Hi all, This site matches my own cynicism about martial arts training so here I am.. hoping to learn as well as contribute what I can.

Comment

Newb to Bullshido

Hi all,

This site matches my own cynicism about martial arts training so here I am.. hoping to learn as well as contribute what I can.

Comment

Greetings, Gdharon, and welcome to Bullshido. Apologies for the delayed reaction in getting your post approved. We have a probationary period for new posters, as an effort to combat forum spam.
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
            Greetings, Gdharon, and welcome to Bullshido. Apologies for the delayed reaction in getting your post approved. We have a probationary period for new posters, as an effort to combat forum spam.
            My apologies as well, the pop up went away before I could read it. I just assumed I had missed something. The multiple posts does indicate I am indeed a friggin noob 😳

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X