Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luan Carvalho slams Edwin Najmi after time is called

https://www.facebook.com/FloGrapplin...8113825202359/

I think most of the community agrees that it was a bullshit thing to do, but wasn't it also fairly dangerous for Luan Carvalho to try and perform that slam or did Edwin Najmi not have the hold right?

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/FloGrapplin...8113825202359/

I think most of the community agrees that it was a bullshit thing to do, but wasn't it also fairly dangerous for Luan Carvalho to try and perform that slam or did Edwin Najmi not have the hold right?
    Edwin let go of the hold. His hands came loose on purpose. Otherwise yes, that's a good way to get your neck snapped in a worst case scenario and a major ooowie pretty regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
      Edwin let go of the hold. His hands came loose on purpose. Otherwise yes, that's a good way to get your neck snapped in a worst case scenario and a major ooowie pretty regularly.
      So the slam was extra uncalled for since the guy let go when time was called?

Comment

So the slam was extra uncalled for since the guy let go when time was called?
        Absolutely it was. It was very cunty of him.

Comment

Absolutely it was. It was very cunty of him.
          Then again was he able to tell time had been called from where he was, he certainly couldn't have seen the reff.

Comment

In the comments of the video Luan Carvalho says

����Full house, the crowd was wild, a position that messed up with my vision of space from the mat and, in my opinion, the referee could have put his voice in a little bit louder when he ordered to stop due to the fact that my opponent kept on pressing the position. That was my defense, sorry to all who understood my fall in a bad way, that was just my defense
            I sort of buy it, as in I think its what he is saying is plausible

Comment

In the comments of the video Luan Carvalho says

I sort of buy it, as in I think its what he is saying is plausible
              Plausible. I have the benefit of a birds eye view with out a black belt squeezing my head and a crowd being noisy. Even if he did hear.... some times you get jazzed and the dark side comes out. It doesn't mean he's a bad dude.
              I popped some dudes arm at blue belt because I was kinda pissed I had bad reffing in my previous match. I lost by advantage off of a "near pass" that was created off a sub attempt that I missed. The next dude got a sub attempt at warp speed and I put him in a sling. I think it was just the bursa sack.

Comment

Plausible. I have the benefit of a birds eye view with out a black belt squeezing my head and a crowd being noisy. Even if he did hear.... some times you get jazzed and the dark side comes out. It doesn't mean he's a bad dude.
                I popped some dudes arm at blue belt because I was kinda pissed I had bad reffing in my previous match. I lost by advantage off of a "near pass" that was created off a sub attempt that I missed. The next dude got a sub attempt at warp speed and I put him in a sling. I think it was just the bursa sack.
                right, I think if he didn't dump outside of the mat area it might not have looked quite so bad, I for sure don't think he intended to drop him outside of bounds on purpose.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X