Move to Japan and get a job as a Ninja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Move to Japan and get a job as a Ninja

Make up to $1,700 m/o working full time as a ninja see link for details.

http://buzzflare.com/japan-hires-ful...9-23a6e0eaeb48

Government-sponsored ninjutsu? We're doomed...
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

This seems like the weeaboo version of international modeling gigs for fun-loving women.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
        This seems like the weeaboo version of international modeling gigs for fun-loving women.
        You mean if I do this I will be sold as a sex slave?

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
          You mean if I do this I will be sold as a sex slave?
          Worse, you'll be taught a useless martial art and then get paid to stand around like statue to promote a touristy area. So not only will you not be able to use your skillz but if you ever need to they will most likely fail. I cant comment on the cost of living in japan so i dont know if that good or crap money, its shit by melbourne standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
            Worse, you'll be taught a useless martial art and then get paid to stand around like statue to promote a touristy area. So not only will you not be able to use your skillz but if you ever need to they will most likely fail. I cant comment on the cost of living in japan so i dont know if that good or crap money, its shit by melbourne standards.
            Well I will say Japan is not known for having a low cost of living.
            $1,700/mo isn't much in any 1st world country.

Comment

Is Japanese ninjutsu enthusiasm really so low that they need to outsource their ninja jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                I cant comment on the cost of living in japan so i dont know if that good or crap money, its shit by melbourne standards.
                But you gotta understand that to someone who has spent the first thirty years of their life living in their mother's basement eating Cheetos and drinking Mt. Dew, this is a HUGE amount of money and that's the type of people who will apply for shit like this.
                I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

1) $1700 a month... A month! In Japan? That better be a part time job because they're gonna need another one to actually pay the rent.

2) I bet the 'ninjas' will be learning something closer to power ranger moves than ninjutsu...

3) which ultimately is just as real and just as useful as what is commonly passed off as actual ninjutsu. So that part at least is a wash...

Or maybe not a wash. They probably want lithe acrobatic ninjas instead of fat mouth breathing ninjas. I'd put my money on the hired ninjas in a real fight by way of athletic ability and cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
                    I'd put my money on the hired ninjas in a real fight by way of athletic ability and cardio.
                    Also if they're armed with a sword who cares anout how well the other guys can fights. Why bring fists to a sword fight lol

Also in referance to eating cheetos and drinking mt dew and the basement dwellers will only apply. Wrong they wont apply as their demand for said consumables exeeds the pay offered.

Comment

Cost of living posts are spot on, especially in the larger cities.
                      Link says Nagoya so it won't be cheap to live nearby, that's a sprawling *and* dense place.
                      There's lots of concrete.

The miso from there is amazing, seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                        Make up to $1,700 m/o working full time as a ninja see link for details.

http://buzzflare.com/japan-hires-ful...9-23a6e0eaeb48
                        This is my day job.

Comment

Japan is a nice place to visit.
                          You would have to be really, really into Japanese culture to live there though.
                          Unless you could pass for Japanese, and your Japanese was flawless.
                          Otherwise, you have to be comfortable being the foreigner in one
                          of the last modern countries that quietly evangelizes that their race/ancestry is superior,
                          and treats foreigners as second class citizens, and residents who are not Japanese as second class citizens,
                          etc, etc.
                          I actually really enjoyed going to Japan, and I have an interest in cultural studies and history.
                          But having gone to Japan a couple times my eyes are wide open regarding
                          some of the less admirable aspects of their culture.

Comment

$1700 is low base pay but I'm sure you make up for it in assassination commission.

Comment

Retirement job for Stephen Hayes?
                              Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X