UFC 200: I didn't see that coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    But I do have to wonder if his huge ego would let him take the easy way out.
    Its much easier on the ego to play these sorts of games than to face getting his ass kicked again....

Comment

I'd rate that as being highly unlikely considering the little shitdrinker desperately posted "Ok ok, just kidding guys, UFC 200 fight is totally back on!" a few days after the UFC pulled his fight, to which Dana's response was "lol, no, here's a much more credible main event."

Little bitch tried throwing his way around, discovered that he shockingly is just an employee. Good play by the UFC, caving in would have sent the signal that they weren't the merciless slavedrivers they are and might have encouraged other high profile fighters to start actually demanding living wages for getting beaten halfway to death.

Way more interested in Jones vs DC anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawarma View Post
        I'd rate that as being highly unlikely considering the little shitdrinker desperately posted "Ok ok, just kidding guys, UFC 200 fight is totally back on!" a few days after the UFC pulled his fight, to which Dana's response was "lol, no, here's a much more credible main event."

Little bitch tried throwing his way around, discovered that he shockingly is just an employee. Good play by the UFC, caving in would have sent the signal that they weren't the merciless slavedrivers they are and might have encouraged other high profile fighters to start actually demanding living wages for getting beaten halfway to death.

Odd, this article disappeared.

Originally posted by BigJim520 View Post

They're actually claimed to be ICs and that article made the point that they're probably misclassified employees.
        That could play out in an interesting fashion.
        You cannot require your IC to wear a uniform of your choosing, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawarma View Post
          Too bad Jones is under medical suspension for 6 months. (Pending x-ray)

Comment

That kind of suspension is pretty much standard operating procedure. Once he gets checked out, as long as he didn't break anything, that'll be revised.

Comment

Nice...

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post

Nice...
                Is that a brown belt in ITB?

Comment

Lol, I was just looking at the knot.

Comment

Lol, I was just looking at the knot.
                    what knot?
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Granny?

Comment

Granny?
                        I believe that ones referred to as the drunken knot. It's the standard Irish method of fastening things closed.

Comment

I respect anyone brave enough to put on those tiny ass gloves and step into a cage but every word out of McGregors mouth makes it really hard for me to keep that as a universal rule.

I don't understand why fans are clamoring for a rematch I mean Christ, Diaz basically had 3 days of training (if you count interruptions for press events) and put a whuppin on the boy. How is giving him a full training camp going to change the outcome.

Only rematch I want is Aldo.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X