Systema: Putin's Master Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Systema: Putin's Master Plan

German journalist claims Systema clubs in the west are recruiting and training sleeper operatives...

Russian leader Vladimir Putin is accused of forming secret 'battle groups' in western countries including Germany ready to activate at a moment's notice.

Putin expert and biographer Boris Reitschuster claims in his new book 'Putin's Hidden War' that this army of sleepers is trained in the Russian 'Systema' techniques of martial arts and knife fighting as taught to his country's special forces units.

German author Reitschuster claims to have seen the reports of a western European intelligence service detailing the covert groups spread across the continent.

'This means the Kremlin leader and ex-Intelligence Chief Putin has direct access to an elite fighter network in the West,' said popular German daily newspaper BILD ahead of the book's publication on Friday this week.

Reitschuster says the commanders of this secret army are drawn from GRU military intelligence and elite WDW airborn troops, adding; 'This fighting force in enemy territory is a mainstay in Putin's hidden war against the West.'
    Russian Systema self-defence schools in Germany act as 'camouflage for agent meetings,' according to Reitschuster and 'are centres for recruiting new Kremlin fighters.'

The author claims European intelligence services have identified about 300 men in the previous year Germany who are actively involved in the Systema structures. Among those who have received special training in Moscow are also soldiers, policemen, judicial employees and turncoat members of the German police and elite forces GSG 9 and KSK who are 'known' to the security services.

'These saboteurs with elite education are no negligible factor - they are targeted for crisis situations and trained to trigger unrest after assessing intelligence documents,' he added.

The Russian paramilitaries, he claimed, now hold 'real manouvres in the Swiss mountains, operate across borders and are particularly strong in Czech Republic where they mostly exercise.'

Reitschuster says the recruits, who can be activated at a moment's notice, all receive Russian passports and receive training in sabotage and handling explosives.
    ...no need to worry. They train in Systema.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rn-Europe.html

They should change the name from 'sleeper' to 'Big MacTM' cells for Systema trained operatives.

Comment

It's got to be true - it's in the Mail....

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
        I do Judo with a bunch of Russians... so it's obvious that I'm planning to overthrow your puny Western Capitalist system

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
          And in Huffpost Germany edition too: http://www.huffingtonpost.de/2016/04...n_9657406.html

Comment

Just because every systema practitioner in the world will get a boner when they read this doesn't mean that they're "sleeper cells".

Comment

I seriously doubt the gsg9 and ksk would have sleeper agents in them due to them doing systema and seeing the might of the russian MA. The guy doesnt seem to be much of a putin expert. Its a very far fetched story.

He'd be better off writing a story on russians opening up bs systema schools and charging big bucks and avoiding paying tax in their home country. This would be more believable than a cold war inspired story about a current not so popular russian president.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                Just because every systema practitioner in the world will get a boner when they read this doesn't mean that they're "sleeper cells".
                There are more than a few of them who think they're auxiliary Spetsnaz. Starov's group even has info on how to join Spetsnaz on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                  Systambo is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                    I seriously doubt the gsg9 and ksk would have sleeper agents in them due to them doing systema and seeing the might of the russian MA
                    If I remember right, the German Commando Cadre (A requirement for entry to Officer/Special Forces) includes three afternoons of training in teh d34dly Krav Maga.

So a better statement would be that KSK and GSG9 is infiltrated with Mossad sleeper agents

Comment

Shit - I did Systema for a solid year, trained with real live Russian badasses and enjoyed the hell out of it, but I was never recruited.

(That's my story and I'm sticking with it.)

Comment

Originally posted by DdlR View Post
                        Shit - I did Systema for a solid year, trained with real live Russian badasses and enjoyed the hell out of it, but I was never recruited.

(That's my story and I'm sticking with it.)
                        That's because you weren't doing the "real" Systema with Alexander Retuinskih and learning how the USSR helped liberate Germany in the 1940s.

Comment

Seriously the Mail is such utter bollocks. Most newspapers over here will embellish facts a bit to make a good headline (e.g. "one in five brit muslims support ISIS") but on a slow news day the Mail will literally make shit up from their own imagination.
                          Last edited by Mandem; 4/18/2016 2:04pm, . Reason: man can't type innit

Comment

Im sure there are exceptions to this but the majority of people i have met that train Systema and Krav train it out of fear.
                            They are generally frightened people driven by their own pussification.
                            They tend to want to train this stuff because they think it will give them the kahoonas to not curl up into a ball and cry if somebody pulls a knife on them.
                            I dont know much about Putin but he seams to be a pretty good at what he does so im guessing western Systema classes are the last place he will look for recruits.
                            Muay Thai on the other hand tends to attract complete nutters.
                            If he wanted to recruit lunatics to do stupid shit im pretty sure he would start there.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X