Email: [email protected]

Boomer Kuiper & Tyler Stoeser - Group 2 Coaches
    Phone:
    Email:

Paul Turman & Trevor Wiebe - Group 3 Coaches
    Phone: 224-8817
    Email: [email protected]
    Attached Files
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

News Alert: 3 White Hicks from middle of fucking nowhere America are racist.

Comment

No link for the actual trackcast?

http://www.aberdeennews.com/news/loc...e5d153f2e.html

An American Indian family is upset about racially insensitive comments captured on video that were made during a youth wrestling tournament in Aberdeen last weekend.

As a result of the incident, the state Amateur Athletic Union is working on cultural awareness education for volunteers heard talking on the videos shot at the Barnett Center, said Northern State University wrestling coach Rocky Burkett.
      and

What plasma said.
      Last edited by hungryjoe; 4/10/2016 6:10am, . Reason: bold emphasis is mine

Comment

The entire model where humans segregate and discriminate against other humans based on skin pigmentation is the most ridiculous model that could possibly be chosen, on par with segregating and discriminating against people based on their hair color.

Really spectacularly stupid model.

The most stupid and prevalent (in America anyway) example of this type of model is when people prop up the "black" and "white" model.

First, the "black" and "white" centric model completely dismisses the humans that don't fall neatly into the African vs European ancestries, such as Asians, Native Americans etc.

Second, one only finds anybody with a skin pigmentation that is truly "black" or "white" once in a great while (albino mutation etc).

Third, within the European ancestries there are several groups that are extremely antagonistic towards each other, and have been for centuries.

For example, the Irish and the English, or the Turks and the Armenians, and that list could go on and on.

Lumping those historical bitter enemies together makes no sense at all.

And, the same could be said for those of African descent.

Fourth, medically, the organs are interchangeable across humans regardless of skin tones, as is blood, when taking into account the chromosomal markers for rejection and blood type.

Obviously there is a place for taking note of skin pigmentation for medical disposition to certain conditions such skin cancer, scar formation, vitamin D absorption, etc, and certain disease states with inheritable disease susceptibility.

And, there is a place for taking note of height, weight, build, eye color, hair color, skin tone, scars, tattoos, etc for identification purposes.

But I guess we will have to wait for all the idiots to die off and some more intermarrying before we can rid of what has been a ridiculously harmful and useless model of classification.
        Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 4/10/2016 10:56am, .

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
          News Alert: 3 White Hicks from middle of fucking nowhere America are racist.
          Well, Pat is from Logan, he's probably aware of that sort of thing even in the big city.

Comment

Oh, and BTW, screw that culturally sensitivity training, the guy(s) need to be sanctioned somehow. Suspension from wrestling, or whatever can be done. It looks like it's AAU? If so, so much for "sport for everyone"...

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
              The entire model where humans segregate and discriminate against other humans based on skin pigmentation is the most ridiculous model that could possibly be chosen, on par with segregating and discriminating against people based on their hair color.
              True but gingers are the the spawn of Satan.

Comment

Cute kids

Comment

dont let words bother you. I know thats a hard thing to do. Very hard.

Take a look at me. I am 6'4'' and 250lbs. Dark blonde hair and green eyes. My sister, light blonde hair and blue eyes.

When I was high school, people I went to school with were shocked to see that my mother was very Asian looking! She would show up to my baseball games and to my sister's cheerleading events. After that, some students called me part "dink" or "chinky". Even some of the black students who were of mixed ancestry. To the hell with em! I am proud to have Korean blood!

Racism will always be around forever! It will never ever die out! It's going to take 2000yrs later for the intermarriage that we all look alike. And I even will bet it will still exist!

My grandmother (100% Korean), told me that never let words bother you, esp about race. If you let words like this bother you, you will have a hard time in life. Thats what she told me. I never let those words "part chink" bother me. However, if they lay a hand on you......

Oh by the way, those kids are very cute and be proud of them and their ancestry!

Comment

Originally posted by PittsKuntaoer View Post
                    dont let words bother you. I know thats a hard thing to do. Very hard.

Take a look at me. I am 6'4'' and 250lbs. Dark blonde hair and green eyes. My sister, light blonde hair and blue eyes.

When I was high school, people I went to school with were shocked to see that my mother was very Asian looking! She would show up to my baseball games and to my sister's cheerleading events. After that, some students called me part "dink" or "chinky". Even some of the black students who were of mixed ancestry. To the hell with em! I am proud to have Korean blood!

Racism will always be around forever! It will never ever die out! It's going to take 2000yrs later for the intermarriage that we all look alike. And I even will bet it will still exist!

My grandmother (100% Korean), told me that never let words bother you, esp about race. If you let words like this bother you, you will have a hard time in life. Thats what she told me. I never let those words "part chink" bother me. However, if they lay a hand on you......

Oh by the way, those kids are very cute and be proud of them and their ancestry!

But you're part yobo, not part chink.

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                      But you're part yobo, not part chink.
                      so sorry to offend a dinky chinaman. Yes I am part Yobo and proud of it!!!!

I was one of only two people in my little high school who had Far Eastern blood. The White, African Americans, and esp the mixed African/Euro kids would sometimes poke fun. They couldnt come up with a slur for Koreans because they were dumb. Again to the hell with them. They are only words.
                      Last edited by PittsKuntaoer; 4/10/2016 8:11pm, .

Comment

Racism is completely natural. People get way too butthurt over it.

That said, shit talking kids in public makes you a piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
                          True but gingers are the the spawn of Satan.
                          Even he can't resist a hot ginger chick, apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                            Racism is completely natural. People get way too butthurt over it.

That said, shit talking kids in public makes you a piece of shit.
                            What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                              Even he can't resist a hot ginger chick, apparently...
                              Who can?

My late father was a dark-skinned Latino and my mother is a blue-eyed Basque/German blonde. The first time I ever visited the US I was called a spick on the second day there, while in line at a banking institution, while in Honduras I got called "chele" a lot, which is the equivalent of "whitey'.

Here in Honduras most everyone is mixed, and while there is still racism and will probably always be as people do not need much excuses to find reasons to look bad at others, there is a lot of name-calling done routinely between all races in more or less friendly fashion, and there is not much difference is valorization assigned to each person because of it, it is just the equivalent of calling people "shorty" or "beanpole".

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X