Seven Mountain Spirit Fist Kung Fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
    I hear the best Vietnamese Chinese kung fu is in Philadelphia.
    Who knew?

Comment

He wants to fight but I'm looking for a friendly meet up.
      Yeah, never go into this kind of a situation with a "friendly sparring" mentality. You'll get your ass Charlie Zelenoffed. Happened to Ghost, once.

Update: Guy never showed after sperging out on Facebook about how he was going to rape my kids and kill me etc.
      Any and all interactions you have with him from this point on should include the assertion that he's a pussy.

Comment

I HEARD YOU WAS BANNED!?

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
          Yeah, never go into this kind of a situation with a "friendly sparring" mentality. You'll get your ass Charlie Zelenoffed. Happened to Ghost, once.

Any and all interactions you have with him from this point on should include the assertion that he's a pussy.
          Oh definitely, I never went into this with the intention of being nice. The friendly meetup was about a local Throwdown I would like to set up (posted in the Throwdown forum) that I also invited them to, since they were going to be in Orlando. Especially after the multiple implied and explicit death threats, and their getting angry that I wouldn't give them my social, credit report, background check, and passport photo.

They usually keep to themselves on r/ asianmartialarts. And I'm banned from their hugbox.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X