What's NOT bullshit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    ? Have you ever been punched in the throat? I have, bareknuckled. Shit sucks. A center line finger poke isn't going to cut it force wise. If it did ...
    I once side-kicked a guy on the throat. He staggered backwards but I did not manage to break his trachea or anything.

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    have you ever jammed a finger before? Or dislocated one? It's a fucking nightmare.
    I once had my thumb bend backwards 180 degrees at its middle joint during sparring. I pulled it back into place and went back to it. It looked like a fat sausage for weeks, and it was never the same afterwards. It always feels weaker and more unstable than it had before. Tends to want to twist back while doing anything manual that puts pressure on it. The pinkie in the same hand also got dislocated and swelled so bad I could not remove my sparring gloves.

Comment

A finger strike to the throat can be a krotty-style finger-breaking spear hand, or it can be a palm strike to the sternum while the curved fingertips strike the sternal notch. You can argue the effectiveness of the latter strike, but you can certainly do it without breaking the fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by PittsKuntaoer View Post
        Finger Pokes dont work all the time. And I agree its a hail mary type of shot. However, when its pulled off, the results are perfect!

https://www.funker530.com/green-bere...th-one-finger/
        There are a thousand lifetimes of martial wisdom in that comment section.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
          A finger strike to the throat can be a krotty-style finger-breaking spear hand, or it can be a palm strike to the sternum while the curved fingertips strike the sternal notch. You can argue the effectiveness of the latter strike, but you can certainly do it without breaking the fingers.
          As a panicked victim of assault taught by douche nugget from the video?

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
            Those that prey on vulnerable populations (elderly, children, suffering from mental illness or potentially terminal illness)
            And charge money or accept donations for faith healing or psychic healing should go to jail, for a long time.
            We need to get that law on the books and give it teeth.
            Pray all you want with anyone.
            But if you charge a vulnerable population for praying for healing,
            or accept donations from a vulnerable ppopulation for praying for healing,
            Then you should go to jail.
            This is the difference between "praying" with the sick and "preying" on the sick.
            Unfortunately the kind of people who push this bullshido and fantasy BS are also pretying upon a vulnerable population: People who feel vulnerable and want to be empowered. It's why this kind of cult like mentality grows around groups like the previously posted videos, and other groups that I've ran into.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X