• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
    QFT.
    what's qft?

Comment

I like it as "quite fucking true," but I've also seen "quoted for truth."
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
        What if they bite your balls?? Seriously no victory is worth that.
        A guy that would bite your nutsack would probably try to do worse given more space and less control.

Comment

I had a guy try to bite my nutsack once, but he looked pretty good with those pumps and that wig, so it was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
            A guy that would bite your nutsack would probably try to do worse given more space and less control.
            Not necessarily, it could just be a spaz out response. But anyway what exactly would be worse than getting your balls bit off?? That's like at the top of my don't want to happen list. Followed by chipper shredder accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
              Not necessarily, it could just be a spaz out response. But anyway what exactly would be worse than getting your balls bit off?? That's like at the top of my don't want to happen list. Followed by chipper shredder accident.
              He might try to shove you into a wood chipper.

Comment

Getting bit always sucks even, if it doesn't help. I can think of 3 times I have been bit and it didn't help them. But it sure hurt after and in one case caused infection. I bit a guy once, it was a weird circumstance. It allowed me to create an opening and transition to a real technique.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X