Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CTC Blue Belt (allegedly) defeats zombie with basic BJJ

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    CTC Blue Belt (allegedly) defeats zombie with basic BJJ

    I'm glad I don't live in Virginia.

    Last edited by submessenger; 3/03/2016 4:01pm, . Reason: video makey workey
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

    #2
    I wouldn't be shocked to hear that a grappler was bitten in a street fight. I know a guy who got bit on the hand and nipple when he got someone in a headlock. But unlike the certain victory the RBSD crowd sometimes makes of the bite, the story usually goes "he bit me, and I got really pissed off and beat the shit out of him."

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Permalost View Post
      I wouldn't be shocked to hear that a grappler was bitten in a street fight. I know a guy who got bit on the hand and nipple when he got someone in a headlock. But unlike the certain victory the RBSD crowd sometimes makes of the bite, the story usually goes "he bit me, and I got really pissed off and beat the shit out of him."
      I don't claim any RBSD experience, but in my experience with normal training, I often don't notice minor injuries until the next day; I've taken my share of nut shots, too. It's not difficult for anyone with legit training to understand that "teh r33l dedliez," are anything but.

      I just find this video humorous in light of all the GU beatdowns we've been hosting, lately. Almost like it was planned.

      (edit) keep your nipple biting out of this, we're a family-oriented site, now!
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

      Comment


        #4
        An old training buddy that did some chunning decided to horse bite (pinch inner thigh) during a RNC as a funny way to escape from said position. Whilst it worked on some of the rbsd guys. i dealt with sting and applied the choke harder and he tapped.

        I didnt wanna be a dick cos he was showing some of the other guys something but at the same time i guess i showed that if somones got a fair idea they'll tap you out long before the pain becomes unbearable.

        So essentially the 'dirty' tricks are just that. Tricks. I like Bas Ruttens take on the chick saying she'll eye gauge him if he puts on a RNC.

        Comment


          #5
          I couldn't watch the video long enough to find out what happened. I got as far as hearing something about RD then my eyes glazed over and I fell asleep.

          Anybody got the cliffs?

          Comment


            #6
            Really, it's just a Reba McEntire song

            The lights went out. Blue belt gets home, attacked by crazy neighbor. Blue chokes the guy out, then holds him in americana until the cops show up.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

            Comment


              #7
              I have been bitten wraslin scumbags before. Didn't work for him either.

              The funniest part was I had him in half guard and he was trying to headlock me from the bottom and the comes out with."have you had enough yet?"

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post
                I have been bitten wraslin scumbags before. Didn't work for him either.

                The funniest part was I had him in half guard and he was trying to headlock me from the bottom and the comes out with."have you had enough yet?"
                NO ONE BEATS THE BLACK KNIGHT

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                  NO ONE BEATS THE BLACK KNIGHT
                  It's just a flesh wound?
                  Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I've had worse.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                      I've had worse.
                      Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to ya! I'll bite your legs off!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        What if they bite your balls?? Seriously no victory is worth that. Plus who knows what disease they might have. As far as eye gouging goes I had a tree eye gouge me once and it didn't stop me, but it did stun me enough to leave openings.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                          What if they bite your balls?? .
                          To the PAIN with them then.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                            I'm glad I don't live in Virginia.

                            That's really neat.
                            Did I ever tell you about the time I beat a Russian Brown Bear in a Bjj vs Sambo match ?
                            It's a great story and when I tell the story I have a taekwondo teacher tell the story for me....... It's really great story .
                            So that being said, Gracie content is solid and bad bjj is better than 99% of the other martial arts curriculums. If these guys roll regularly they will be leagues better in a fight than some drunk asshole.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                              Gracie content is solid and bad bjj is better than 99% of the other martial arts curriculums. If these guys roll regularly they will be leagues better in a fight than some drunk asshole.
                              QFT. I just found it funny that we've been beating up on GU and to a lesser extent CTCs, recently, and they come out with a Cool Story Bro.
                              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X