Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trainers who drop the ball in how they train their fighter leading up to the fight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is why Bullshido acts in part as a Consumer reports site. So the un-educated consumer hopefully will do any least minimal research to discovered the "Only Certified Gracie Training Center in town/state/country" actually means "instead of years of hard training, I took an online course and now I'm an instructor." Unfortunately, most people will be suckered in my the name and marketing, get inferior training, defend their inferior training for years as not to admit to themselves they got dupped, and see the light after years of wasted time. We saw this for years in regards to Wing Chun, TKD and Karate. Now its Gracie Jiu Jitsu. It's sad how far that name has fallen.

Comment

Let's see the positive side of this: The more people who suck at fighting the safer we are.

Comment

Doesn't Robbie Lawler and Conor Mcgregor spar pretty light?

As for pure grappling, a whole different story.

Comment

Originally posted by big maclol View Post
          Doesn't Robbie Lawler and Conor Mcgregor spar pretty light?

You got here kinda late....... were lighting torches to burn down Gracie University now. rabble rabble rabble!!
          The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by big maclol View Post
            Even in pure grappling leading up to a tournament when you go to sub your training partner your not looking to grip and rip it, the same way you would in competition.
            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
            –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X