X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devil View Post
    You're a fucking masochist.
    . True story.

And since you're bragging about kicking your ex-wife's ass in court, let's talk about how you managed to get custody of the kid. Because any woman who is so bad that she will (A) just give you her kid without a fight or (B) have the court award you the kid....is such a fucked up bitch that it can only highlight how terrible you are at picking women, which doesn't speak well for your future marital chances at all.
    yea.... the short answer is: pain pills.
    we wouldn't have gotten hitched but I knocked her up on accident when I was young ,yada yada yada ,years go by, then she took pain pills and that was that.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
      . True story.

yea.... the short answer is: pain pills.
      we wouldn't have gotten hitched but I knocked her up on accident when I was young ,yada yada yada ,years go by, then she took pain pills and that was that.
      No worries. I'm sure your new wife will be perfectly fine forever. Women rarely do crazy shit.

Comment

No worries. I'm sure your new wife will be perfectly fine forever. Women rarely do crazy shit.
        Look.... if a dishwasher breaks you get a new dishwasher. When the sandwichmaker breaks you get a new sandwichmaker.

Comment

Look.... if a dishwasher breaks you get a new dishwasher. When the sandwichmaker breaks you get a new sandwichmaker.
          Exactly my point. That's why you don't get married. It makes that swap a hell of a lot easier.

Comment

Exactly my point. That's why you don't get married. It makes that swap a hell of a lot easier.
            I would agree with you if you don't want to make babies with said sandwichmaker. Without marriage you will have no functional parental rights.

isn't that what your website of pretenders is harping about? marriage and procreation?

Comment

I would agree with you if you don't want to make babies with said sandwichmaker. Without marriage you will have no functional parental rights.

isn't that what your website of pretenders is harping about? marriage and procreation?
              Nigga', is you surrious? Yeah, you've got parental rights, right up until the point where she decides she doesn't want to be married to you anymore and she leaves and takes your shit. Then you have no more parental rights than the dude who was never married in the first place. So basically, you've got full parental rights as long as the woman feels like letting you have them. Which is exactly what you'd have if you were in a relationship with the woman but never wifed her up.

Comment

Nigga', is you surrious? Yeah, you've got parental rights, right up until the point where she decides she doesn't want to be married to you anymore and she leaves and takes your shit. Then you have no more parental rights than the dude who was never married in the first place. So basically, you've got full parental rights as long as the woman feels like letting you have them. Which is exactly what you'd have if you were in a relationship with the woman but never wifed her up.
                This isn't accurate in FL. when divorce is filed it basically freezes where the kid lives at that point in time and they can't be moved out of the state. there will be a hearing for time sharing for the kids ,etc.
                if there is no marriage none of that will happen.
                a parent could just take them and it would get extra messy.

Comment

This isn't accurate in FL. when divorce is filed it basically freezes where the kid lives at that point in time and they can't be moved out of the state. there will be a hearing for time sharing for the kids ,etc.
                  if there is no marriage none of that will happen.
                  a parent could just take them and it would get extra messy.
                  Oh yeah? I didn't know that. Do they enforce that? Will they throw the bitch in jail if she leaves with the kid?

Comment

Oh yeah? I didn't know that. Do they enforce that? Will they throw the bitch in jail if she leaves with the kid?
                    If they refused to bring the kid back it would be kidnapping. I imagine they would be relatively hesitant to slap a felony on either parent without a warning. But if a judge gives an order and you disobey it that generally doesn't sit well with them

Comment

If they refused to bring the kid back it would be kidnapping. I imagine they would be relatively hesitant to slap a felony on either parent without a warning. But if a judge gives an order and you disobey it that generally doesn't sit well with them
                      Okay, I'll concede that offers some incentive to marry.

Comment

I visit that site all the time
                        That explains a lot. Only article I read from him was on how you should go through your date's meds and if she is on any anti-depressants you should never speak to her again. Christ what an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
                          Behold

Mr. Larsen Halleck, Fitness Writer for the RoK site.
                          Dude looks like a sack of potatoes.

Comment

So the publisher of this ROK thing Devil visits all the time is a pencil necked bitchin' muslim...

Very funny.

Comment

I'm just going to leave this thought here. You know who wrote the rules that are so skewed in favour of women? It was men. You know who can change those rules. Same answer.

Yep, men hold most legislative seats, not to mention judgeships still, and somehow we are the victims of women.... yep

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                                That explains a lot. Only article I read from him was on how you should go through your date's meds and if she is on any anti-depressants you should never speak to her again. Christ what an asshole.
                                That's fucking stellar advice.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X