You are Verbal Fellators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKR View Post
    I know it's two different authors. They are all one big circle jerk trying to cash in on the same stuff. Or maybe, it's the same guy writing under two (or more) nom de plume ?

The humor was worth the fact they got another hit from me reading them, though, this time.

BTW, good one !

I find a ton of truth in a lot of the articles on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
      I will be marrying one of my students in Nov. and we have been together for quite a few years.
      Nothing wrong with that, imo. Congrats. Seen it happen often in MA communities. I was merely commenting on the apparent misogyny in the article. Unless, of course, the future Mrs. Rayce is a dude. Wait, no, I'm still OK with that.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Return of Kings is to male/female relationships what Bullshido is to martial arts. When you squawk about stuff you read on that site you're reacting to men who understand women better than you in the same way people squawk at Bullshido because we understand martial arts better than them. The truth hurts sometimes, but it's still the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
          Return of Kings is to male/female relationships what Bullshido is to martial arts. When you squawk about stuff you read on that site you're reacting to men who understand women better than you in the same way people squawk at Bullshido because we understand martial arts better than them. The truth hurts sometimes, but it's still the truth.
          I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't 1, so that's that.

If he doesn't like chick's around because he is a fairy or if he is like "Roman gay" it really doesn't matter to me. Regardless both of those dudes still likes penis in and around their mouth.
          Strong women don't bother me. I am stronger.

Comment

Let's see...

http://www.returnofkings.com/about

That place is gayer than matbattle.

Comment

I find a ton of truth in a lot of the articles on that site.
              Sure, best way to write satire is to make sure some truth is involved. It's a business model, and it's apparently working.

Comment

Like I wrote, truth thrown into the mix makes the whole batch seem more true.

Comment

Behold

Mr. Larsen Halleck, Fitness Writer for the RoK site.

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
                    Let's see...

5. A woman’s value significantly depends on her fertility and beauty. A man’s value significantly depends on his resources, intellect, and character.
                    lmao I just know this dude is a genetic failure.
                    The amount of wedgeys this dude got through his school years was crazy high.
                    " Girls won't have sex with me because I am little troll boo hoo boo hoo"

Comment

Behold

So, you mention matbattle and then post this ? Thanks for sharing...

Comment

I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't 1, so that's that.

If he doesn't like chick's around because he is a fairy or if he is like "Roman gay" it really doesn't matter to me. Regardless both of those dudes still likes penis in and around their mouth.
                        Strong women don't bother me. I am stronger.
                        Don't talk to me like you know women. You're about to get married. You're still such a rookie you haven't figured out what a terrible idea that is. You haven't figured out how skewed that legal arrangement is in favor of a woman who will likely turn into a demon from hell at some point in the future. Fuck some dude with neck tattoos, take your kids and half your shit. That's how marriage works, noob.

Comment

Let's see...

Everything on that link is fucking true. You're the sissy.

Comment

Behold

...put your hands on your hips. And, bring your knees in tight. It's the pelvic thrust that really drives them insa-a-a-a-ane.
                            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Don't talk to me like you know women. You're about to get married. You're still such a rookie you haven't figured out what a terrible idea that is. You haven't figured out how skewed that legal arrangement is in favor of a woman who will likely turn into a demon from hell at some point in the future.
                              turn into a demon in the future? Demon slaying is my specialty . High IQ, makes money,cute butt and slick armbar. That's WifeY material right there.

Fuck some dude with neck tattoos, take your kids and half your shit.
                              a big ,tough guy covered in Tattoos .... oh wait, thats me. I don't just play an alpha on the Internet.
                              If i am wrong? well death comes to all men and that mother fucker got to pick how he goes I guess. :-p
                              That's how marriage works, noob.
                              I already got divorced once.I got Full custody of my daughter and all my stuff.
                              I would say I was playing chess while the others were playing checkers buts that's not really accurate. It's more like I play chess before they even know a game started.
                              99 problems. .... ;-)

Comment

turn into a demon in the future? Demon slaying is my specialty . High IQ, makes money,cute butt and slick armbar. That's WifeY material right there.

a big ,tough guy covered in Tattoos .... oh wait, thats me. I don't just play an alpha on the Internet.
                                If i am wrong? well death comes to all men and that mother fucker got to pick how he goes I guess. :-p

I already got divorced once.I got Full custody of my daughter and all my stuff.
                                I would say I was playing chess while the others were playing checkers buts that's not really accurate. It's more like I play chess before they even know a game started.
                                99 problems. .... ;-)
                                Haha! Smugness fail. You've already been divorced once? Goddamn, you're not just dumb. You're a fucking masochist.

And since you're bragging about kicking your ex-wife's ass in court, let's talk about how you managed to get custody of the kid. Because any woman who is so bad that she will (A) just give you her kid without a fight or (B) have the court award you the kid....is such a fucked up bitch that it can only highlight how terrible you are at picking women, which doesn't speak well for your future marital chances at all.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X