You are Verbal Fellators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandem View Post
    Also "only Muay Thai fighters strike to the groin" whaaat???
    http://www.wbcmuaythai.com/rules_select.php?id=17
    Wikipedia
    Testicle attacks were, however, allowed until the 1980s in international Thai boxing (Muay Thai) and are still permitted in Thailand itself (though the boxers wear cups to lessen the impact). Many martial arts organizations require competitors to wear protective cups against accidental blows, as do many other sports. Direct strikes to the groin are generally considered illegal in professional wrestling as well, and unofficial rings may consider it shameful, however, in certain "hardcore" matches the rules are relaxed and such attacks are allowed by mutual consent.

groin strikes doNT seem to bother me like they do some guys. I have never stopped training from a groin strike. My instructor is the same way, he says he doesnt care either.
    Zero mma/Vale tudo fights to my knowledge (there aren't many major fights I haven't seen) have been stopped by groin strikes when they were legal. I doubt many muay thai fights have been stopped by them when they were legal. It's seems when people have the option between losing or crying they harden the fuck up real quick.
    if they can win or tie being hit they will put on a show.
    Last edited by Raycetpfl; 2/29/2016 7:35am, .
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
      Wikipedia
      I retract my earlier statement.

Comment

One thing groin strike fetishists forget is that when they are banned in sport fighting, there is usually the untimed recovery period built in. A fighter that takes the illegal strike is likely to ham it up to get the maximum rest period.
        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
        Originally posted by Devil
        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
        Originally posted by Plasma
        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
          One thing groin strike fetishists forget is that when they are banned in sport fighting, there is usually the untimed recovery period built in. A fighter that takes the illegal strike is likely to ham it up to get the maximum rest period.
          There have been many shots I have taken that given the choice i would take 5 mins to recover from. To the head,gut, liver,legs,etc. the balls are really no different to me.
          The balls are no more magical of a target then the liver, but it's much harder to hit.
          The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
            You leave Ken Shamrock alone!
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X