You are Verbal Fellators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are Verbal Fellators

Bullshido was mentioned in the manosphere via a Return of Kings article. The author isn't the biggest idiot I've ever seen. He gets some things right. He also screws some things up, like asserting that all martial arts are equal and only the instructor matters. Wrong answer, motherfucker. Try again. He thinks it's a good idea for children to punch one another in the head, which reveals his ignorance of the susceptibility of children to brain trauma. He's confused about some things but to his credit, he does believe in sparring.

But if you're interested in some serious comedy gold, take a few minutes to browse through the comments section. There you will find some golden nuggets.

http://www.returnofkings.com/80942/h...l-art-to-study

Wait a second, isn't that the guy who's been advocating to legalize rape?

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/02/03/l...vate-property/

EDIT: ACTUALLY NO
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 2/22/2016 11:36am, .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
      Wait a second, isn't that the guy who's been advocating to legalize rape?
      Source? I visit that site all the time and have never seen anyone advocating to legalize rape.

Comment

Originally posted by tfa
        combat sports are, in addition to a method of self-defense and fitness, a great way to form a male-only space
        (emphasis mine) Some women are more male than others?
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

*link added n previous post*

Upon further reading, it may be satire.

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-stop-rape
          go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
            Some women are more male than others?
            Look at Kate Upton and Serena Williams and tell me what you think.

Comment

I watched some of the Gracie/Shamrock fight, heard about Kimbo/4000 - those fights certainly seemed like Fellator.
              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Well, thanks for the lulz this morning, Devil. The comments are hilarious.

If you go to the ground, you are dead. Dead I tell you, defunct, extinct, extinguished, snuffed, automatically.
                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                  *link added n previous post*

Upon further reading, it may be satire.

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-stop-rape
                  Pure satire. You can't take anything the guy writes seriously.

Seriously...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                    Well, thanks for the lulz this morning, Devil. The comments are hilarious.

If you go to the ground, you are dead. Dead I tell you, defunct, extinct, extinguished, snuffed, automatically.
                    Yeah. Ground = Death was probably my favorite comment as well.

Comment

Seriously...
                      Just read the article. Oops.

Yeah, a couple of headlines about the guy zoomed past me a few weeks ago. I took them literally without reading... My bad.

Comment

Seriously...
                        Do you dumbfucks suck that hard at the internet? "The guy" you're referring to is two different authors. Return of Kings isn't a guy. It's a website with multiple people contributing articles. No wonder they think you're a bunch of fellators.
                        Last edited by Devil; 2/22/2016 12:12pm, .

Comment

This is my glass house, and I'll throw all the stones I want :)

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                            Do you dumbfucks suck that hard at the internet? "The guy" you're referring two is two different authors. Return of Kings isn't a guy. It's a website with multiple people contributing articles. No wonder they think you're a bunch of fellators.
                            I know it's two different authors. They are all one big circle jerk trying to cash in on the same stuff. Or maybe, it's the same guy writing under two (or more) nom de plume ?

The humor was worth the fact they got another hit from me reading them, though, this time.

BTW, good one !

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                              (emphasis mine) Some women are more male than others?
                              I will be marrying one of my students in Nov. and we have been together for quite a few years.

I don't think this dude likes chicks.
                              The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X