• Show
Clear All

Mestre Royler critizes Gracie Breakdown and Gracie University

While I have nothing against Gracie University,
    I know much of the Bullshido community
    has strong feelings about it.
    Apparently, Mestre Royler did not appreciate
    the Gracie Breakdown by Prof Rener of the Royce-Shamrock 3 match,
    and it looks like he may not be a fan of the Gracie University himself.
    Assuming that really is a post reply from Mestre Royler and not a photoshop job from an Internet troll...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 2/22/2016 7:49am, .

LMAO... it's funny because it's true.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
      Assuming that really is a post reply from Mestre Royler and not a photoshop job from an Internet troll...
      Well, HM has more free time on his hands these days...
      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Originally posted by Devil
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      Originally posted by Plasma
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

So uh, how is that Rousey/Holm Breakdown coming along? Or is it just Rousey Break Down now?
        go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
          So uh, how is that Rousey/Holm Breakdown coming along? Or is it just Rousey Break Down now?
          "Here, we see Rousey get hit in the face, now, she's getting hit in the face again. At 0:43, notice how she gets hit in the face. As a reaction, she gets hit in the face."

DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Comment

How much I wish it to be true, it's obviously fake.

Unlike this, which is totally true:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122842

Comment

It looks like Mestre Royler,
              and many fans from the other Helio sons lines,
              made continued criticisms of the breakdown
              and requested that the original breakdown that did not agree with Mestre Royce and Mestre Royler's views on the fight be taken down and replaced with a new breakdown.
              And, it looks like Prof Rener and Prof Ryron did ultimately take the original breakdown off their channel, and replaced it with a new one that is more in line with Mestre Royce's
              and Mestre Royler's view on the fight.
              That must have been a rock and a hard place for them.
              They had to decide whether to:
              1) Show respect to both their uncles (and I suspect perhaps their father also made a ruling) and remove their previous breakdown, but sacrifice the journalistic integrity for their content channel,
              or
              2) Keep up their previous Breakdown, despite the familial relationship, because that is how they saw the fight, and they already posted that piece of content on their channel.
              It looks like they ultimately made a decision based on politics, business,
              and perhaps even the respect of a nephew to an uncle who was showing displeasure
              (or an obedient son if their father was called by his brothers about the matter, and Mestre Rorian ending up making a suggestion to his sons on how they should proceed).
              Nothing is ever easy, nor simple, when you are in a family where everyone is in the public eye, and has political, and business influence on each other.
              As a university professor, I hate to see the censorship of an alternate opinion,
              But I am sure they felt like they were in a difficult position, and wanted to do what their fan base and family was signaling was best.

Comment

Or maybe the pulled their heads out of their pelvises after receiving pointed criticism from people they respected.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X