X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodlun
    replied
    Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
    I think fighting is ok and its part of life, if you tell somone to leave you alone and they dont theres a point where verbal methods fail and physical ones are better. By no means am i saying kids should go out and fight each other but if two are in disagreement with each other then its a decent solution.
    I think one of the current failings of society is there are few consequences for being rude or bothersome.

In some catholic schools that were run by brothers 30 years ago here in melb i remember one telling me if you had a problem with another kid and the brother/teacher knew youd pur gloves on and sertle it
    Putting on some gloves, I am all for, it implies mutual consent to settle matters that way.
    Its also a more or less "safe" way to do so, with supervision and rules.
    Going back to this video even if the kid did deserve a knee to the face and I am actually going to assume he most likely did, he could have gotten seriously hurt do to the nature of the fight and where it took place.
    So that sort of shit is where problems really occur.
    You end up with stories like this
    http://q13fox.com/2014/12/22/deputie...lve-car-crash/

Leave a comment:

• Kravbizarre
    replied
    There was no previous footage of the lead up so your saying she may have been the instigator at the same time she may not of been.

The following isnt about the vid:
    I think fighting is ok and its part of life, if you tell somone to leave you alone and they dont theres a point where verbal methods fail and physical ones are better. By no means am i saying kids should go out and fight each other but if two are in disagreement with each other then its a decent solution.

In some catholic schools that were run by brothers 30 years ago here in melb i remember one telling me if you had a problem with another kid and the brother/teacher knew youd pur gloves on and sertle it

Leave a comment:

• goodlun
    replied
    One comment said the kid had harrassed a fair few people and was reported as doing so.
    Its on the internet it must be true....

but the girl obviously didnt wanna get harrassed anymore.
    You do understand that, hitting someone for harassing you is not acceptable by the standards of the society we live in.
    It may very well be worth it to deal with the consequences of attacking a bully or harasser.
    I in fact would encourage my own child to do so.

Moral of the story, teenage girl used enough force as the kid still got up afterwards with apprantly not much trouble. Therefore i dont think she should get suspended or worse.
    Or it could be the teacher intervened before the kid got seriously hurt.
    At any rate most schools have a 0 tolerance policy so she is certainly going to get suspended if the teacher can identify her which is very likely.

Leave a comment:

• Kravbizarre
    replied
    One comment said the kid had harrassed a fair few people and was reported as doing so. Did he get physical? Who knows but the girl obviously didnt wanna get harrassed anymore.

The best and worst girl on guy fight i seen was outside of a bar. Drunk guy is still holding a beer and stumbling, says something to girl. Girl punches him in the face, he falls over. She takes high heel off, takes mount and bashes his face in with pointy high heel. 2 cop cars come and take them both.

Moral of the story, teenage girl used enough force as the kid still got up afterwards with apprantly not much trouble. Therefore i dont think she should get suspended or worse.

Leave a comment:

• goodlun
    replied
    Originally posted by BKR View Post
    I was wondering about that myself. Do tell ?
    I have no idea, there are plenty of facebook comments about the situation but it seems like all rumor and speculation.
    Its sounds like he was harassing her, but I don't know if he got physical first.

Leave a comment:

• andrewa
    replied
    I'd like to see the idiots screaming into the camera at the end to get a knee to the head.....nonetheless the background of the confrontation would be nice to know.

Leave a comment:

• BKR
    replied
    Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    She would be lucky to only get suspended, the video doesn't show what caused the confrontation.
    I was wondering about that myself. Do tell ?

Leave a comment:

• goodlun
    replied
    Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Was that a trailer for the next karate kid reboot?? Seriously though I wouldn't be surprised if she gets suspended.
    She would be lucky to only get suspended, the video doesn't show what caused the confrontation.

Leave a comment:

• Bneterasedmynam
    replied
    Was that a trailer for the next karate kid reboot?? Seriously though I wouldn't be surprised if she gets suspended.

Leave a comment:

• Holy Moment
    replied
    I hope the school has Ass-Whooping Insurance for its pupils.

Leave a comment:

• goodlun
    started a topic Girl Meets Boy, Boy meets girls knee to the face

Girl Meets Boy, Boy meets girls knee to the face

https://www.facebook.com/kitdale/vid...8826440018027/

Something about this video is just well great

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X