Reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder

Just wanted to point out that there is still no Gracie Breakdown for the Rousey/Holm fight.
    Any ideas about how it might go?

Mainly Rener and Ryron scratching their heads and trying to make sense as to how a striker defeated a superior grappler and then advertising their new Gracie Thai home study program.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Bullshido - No BS MMA mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by sweats View Post
      Mainly Rener and Ryron scratching their heads and trying to make sense as to how a striker defeated a superior grappler and then advertising their new Gracie Thai home study program.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Bullshido - No BS MMA mobile app
      This made me smile. Seriously, Rener of course is Rousey's Jiu-Jitsu coach, so I doubt he wants to go into details on how to beat his fighter, but the idea that a striker was able to stuff an Olympic Judoka's takedowns and armbar attempt without any known credentials in those areas must have him confused.

Comment

You can't martial art well when you are being punched in the face.

There you go.

Comment

Rousey didn't get the chance to use her BJJ so the Gracie stuff is in no way to blame for her defeat whatsoever. This is a disclaimer. In no way can the Gracie system, name, university or otherwise be held responsible for a public smashing unless a proven Gracie technique is proven to be the cause of the defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by gold_ax666 View Post
            Rousey didn't get the chance to use her BJJ so the Gracie stuff is in no way to blame for her defeat whatsoever. This is a disclaimer. In no way can the Gracie system, name, university or otherwise be held responsible for a public smashing unless a proven Gracie technique is proven to be the cause of the defeat.
            I can't tell if this is satire or not

Comment

Originally posted by Ke?poFist View Post
              I can't tell if this is satire or not
              It is an extremely hard art to be able to balance truth and satire with the written word to the point where someone cannot fully tell which side of the scales the statement refers to.

For this reason I would like to refrain from confirming either way......

Comment

I was thinking more a really in depth analysis of the 30 second grappling portion of the fight, involving the phrase "ronda got the takedown, which was really good to see..."

Comment

Ronda refused to participate in the "technical blue belt by mail" program...

Comment

This is a very cruel thread. I like it.

Speaking of Rener Gracie

He's selling some filter paper. A motherfucking cocksucking filter paper. This guy...
                    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 12/07/2015 11:21am, .

Comment

I think they should release a special video to address the need to keep one hand on the mat to ward off head kicks.

Comment

It is an extremely hard art to be able to balance truth and satire with the written word to the point where someone cannot fully tell which side of the scales the statement refers to.

For this reason I would like to refrain from confirming either way......
                        well played, haha

Comment

Gracie breakdown: Rousey tried to use too much judo; she should've used more BJJ instead.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X