Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five Hard Truths about Martial Arts that you donít want to believe.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Hairybreeches View Post
    It could be worse, I could pretend that a full guard is a good idea, get bitten and contract Hep C. Human bite marks are ugly.
    There are a lot of things you can pretend. Apparently.

    Comment


      I'm 250 pounds of dick and dynamite, what I can't fuck I will blow up.

      Comment


        Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
        There are a lot of things you can pretend. Apparently.
        Originally posted by Hairybreeches View Post
        I'm 250 pounds of dick and dynamite, what I can't fuck I will blow up.
        Damn son.
        Ermghoti nailed that one, fantasy all over the place

        Comment


          Originally posted by Hairybreeches View Post
          I'm 250 pounds of dick and dynamite, what I can't fuck I will blow up.
          Dan Severn: There's nothing I can't fuck.

          But I still blow people up anyway because I cum so much inside of them.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Hairybreeches View Post
            I'm 250 pounds of dick and dynamite, what I can't fuck I will blow up.

            Comment


              I have three fantasies, One would involve some ice cubes and a 9 iron. Two would include a buffalo, live or stuffed, preferably stuffed for safety sake, and three we bring back some of those ice cubes and switch it over to a pitching wedge.

              Comment


                Bujinkan and Krav Maga are for pussies.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                  Bujinkan and Krav Maga are for pussies.
                  what's a dick for?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by itwasntme View Post
                    what's a dick for?
                    posting Severn fanfics
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                      posting Severn fanfics
                      pillowfight!!

                      Comment


                        I desperately wanna make love to a school boy.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                          Bujinkan and Krav Maga are for pussies.
                          I dont mind either as an ex boojer, but its not going to make you a pro fighter,

                          do what you want as long as you understand what it can be used for

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by kimjonghng View Post
                            I dont mind either as an ex boojer, but its not going to make you a pro fighter,

                            do what you want as long as you understand what it can be used for
                            The booj will not even prepare you for casual self defense in 90% of it's schools and 100% of its self taught deluded fans. It is a complete shit show of compliant training and low percentage techniques taught as its bread and butter.

                            Comment


                              And here comes the ignorant Ninja hate again!

                              How predictable as soon as somebody mentions booj everybody piles in with "yeah ninjas suck balls" when we all know that there is a huge difference between Booj and The real Booj that originates from the anti Samurai assassin forces in ancient Japan.

                              It is like a man with no sense of smell comparing 2 buckets filled with brown liquid , on the surface they look the same but one is filled with shit and the other with chocolate.

                              Without putting his spoon in and having a taste he will never know which is a bucket of chocolate and which is a bucket of shit and may assume that both are poo incorrectly.

                              This is of course a tragedy .

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by PDA View Post
                                And here comes the ignorant Ninja hate again!

                                How predictable as soon as somebody mentions booj everybody piles in with "yeah ninjas suck balls" when we all know that there is a huge difference between Booj and The real Booj that originates from the anti Samurai assassin forces in ancient Japan.

                                It is like a man with no sense of smell comparing 2 buckets filled with brown liquid , on the surface they look the same but one is filled with shit and the other with chocolate.

                                Without putting his spoon in and having a taste he will never know which is a bucket of chocolate and which is a bucket of shit and may assume that both are poo incorrectly.

                                This is of course a tragedy .
                                I found some parts of it translated into judo I went on to do, in some ways, and I have used it in the past against some untrained twat who tried to get all hard against me but thats all. If you like weapons and do serious training elsewhere it might provide some fun and a different perspective on techniques but otherwise.... meh, I like to train the weaponry side but I bare in mind its just something I did for fun, not like how i train now.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X