Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five Hard Truths about Martial Arts that you donít want to believe.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
    No, he called me out (and PDA, apparently). I doubt he has the capital or balls or experience to follow through.
    Careful with your words, son. You have a family to think of.

    Comment


      Originally posted by IceColdMothafucka View Post
      Careful with your words, son. You have a family to think of.
      I'll worry about it when he clears customs.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
        I'll worry about it when he clears customs.
        How can you be so relaxed when you do not even know his grade in "bar fighting"?

        He could be a black belt or heaven forbid a grand master !

        Damn It's like you never even watched Roadhouse

        Comment


          Originally posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
          No, he called me out (and PDA, apparently). I doubt he has the capital or balls or experience to follow through.

          Wise move!

          Comment


            Originally posted by PDA View Post
            How can you be so relaxed when you do not even know his grade in "bar fighting"?

            He could be a black belt or heaven forbid a grand master !

            Damn It's like you never even watched Roadhouse

            Old frame BJJ.

            Comment


              Originally posted by PDA View Post
              Damn It's like you never even watched Roadhouse
              YOU TAKE THAT BACK! Patrick Swayze was a hero. I even admit that I almost liked Dirty Dancing.
              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

              Comment


                Originally posted by PDA View Post
                LMAO he did the same with me.

                Asking me if I wanted a guest at my gym , accused me of calling him out and invited me to a biker club to fight.

                I'm going to have to call troll because I really cannot believe that in 2016 somebody can be stupid enough to come to Bullshido and put "bar fighting" in their style field .
                I just looked up some biker gangs (hell's angels, bandidos). Jesus, the human race has got some fucking cesspools.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                  That's your impression of Dog the Bounty Hunter?
                  It's worse than I thought.
                  Andrew Luster? I was referring to the pre-reality TV Dog, and why he became a household name. Not the commercialized identity, corroded by fame.
                  Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 12/02/2016 4:21pm, .

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                    Dog has those subtle mainland sensibilities that blend in so well here.
                    I mean check out his entryway.

                    According to stuff I read, Duane Chapman doesn't even own this property. This might just be corporate advertising placed in a location only "Dog Hunters" would find it.

                    Comment


                      I only ever watched that show a few times and that was largely due to my facination with the size of Mrs Dogs breasts.

                      She seamed to defy all the laws of physics.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by PDA View Post
                        I only ever watched that show a few times and that was largely due to my facination with the size of Mrs Dogs breasts.

                        She seamed to defy all the laws of physics.
                        While they are remarkable, think of all the 'tacky' you'd have to go through to get to them. Then to have to listen to her loud mouth day-in and day-out.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                          While they are remarkable, think of all the 'tacky' you'd have to go through to get to them. Then to have to listen to her loud mouth day-in and day-out.

                          I don't know if I've shared any stories here but I imagine you have only the faintest idea.

                          On the other hand a friend did some work for them and he seemed to enjoy the time.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                            According to stuff I read, Duane Chapman doesn't even own this property. This might just be corporate advertising placed in a location only "Dog Hunters" would find it.

                            Sure, because the smart way to use advertising dollars is to buy a gate for a multi million dollar home, for someone else.
                            I suppose you'd love to have that greet you every time you pull in considering your admiration for the man.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                              Andrew Luster? I was referring to the pre-reality TV Dog, and why he became a household name. Not the commercialized identity, corroded by fame.

                              He's a little man fyi.
                              I thought he was some comic double at first, even with the lifts.

                              Comment


                                Go watch an episode and pay attention to the camera work, hahahaha...
                                They are very good at what they do.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X