Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun times chasing away a fake martial artist from facebook.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun times chasing away a fake martial artist from facebook.

I'm a member of the facebook page 'Kenpo and Kempo.' It's not too exciting, usually. Then today I saw on my page a post by a Bodhi Sanders about his book, some Warrior thing. It actually looked innocuous enough, but the ad included praise from Frank Dux. I'd read all about Dux here in Bullshido land long ago, so I made a comment that the book looked interesting but he might think about pulling the Frank Dux comment as Bullshido had exposed him years ago as a fake, thinking that Bodhi was legit and that he might not know that Dux is a dick. He then wrote a very amusing reply about how Bullshido was not to be trusted, that the site is full of complete bullshitting lying fakes, they're jerks who lie about everything!

Well that certainly got my interest so I searched Bodhi Sanders here and came up with this thread: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123909
    Attached Files
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Sounds like he blocked you. Congrats.

Comment

Yup it's still there, he just blocked you

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 11.07.45 PM.jpg
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	4329874

Comment

I think it looks like he's gone to you because you're looking up Bodhi Sanders, but he spells it Bohdi Sanders.

Comment

The fucker blocked me! You're correct, I guess I can't read his garbage. I searched for Bohdi and it won't let me see his page, but it still is there. Now I really get to make fun of him on Kenpo Kempo. I'll wager that one of us is banned in a day or two.

So I wonder why he hasn't deleted my comment that links to the Bullshido thread on fakes? I've deleted wing nuts crap from my threads, it's a nice feature.
          "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Originally posted by patfromlogan View Post
            The fucker blocked me! You're correct, I guess I can't read his garbage. I searched for Bohdi and it won't let me see his page, but it still is there. Now I really get to make fun of him on Kenpo Kempo. I'll wager that one of us is banned in a day or two.

So I wonder why he hasn't deleted my comment that links to the Bullshido thread on fakes? I've deleted wing nuts crap from my threads, it's a nice feature.

If he isn't an admin in the group, he may not have permission to delete your comment, but if he blocked you, you would no longer be able to view his post.

Comment

Originally posted by patfromlogan View Post

Some of us here at Bullshido have had quite the time with good ol' Bohdi...everything from his bullshit academic credentials to his bullshit awards to his bullshit martial arts credentials. This gut is one huge fraud.

I still can't decide as to whether this is all just a scam he's been running fro profit or if he really believes what he says about himself. Maybe a bit of both.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X