Bringig back the street to MMA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they should definately wear boots with shinpads like this;
    No! The Cult of Pancrase is a sworn enemy of the Street!

Comment

Tie opponents necks together with a 2' strap. Long enough for a tuff and cool headlock but probably too long for an MMGhey takedown.

Comment

my extra-street MMA ruleset:
        -punches must vaguely resemble throwing a baseball

-kicking is only allowed if you're swinging from a chain (several chains must hang from ceiling)

-knee strikes are legal but the opponent's cornerman must loudly insist that they're not

-all clinching must result in side headlock

-both fighters must adjust their non-athletic pants every 15 seconds

-the only choke allowed is the 2 handed pizza's-not-dinner choke

-keeping your hands up will result in the crowd and opponent calling you a pussy

-no biting or eye gouging without making growling noises

-if a fighter is mounted, his girlfriend may throw up to 5 overhand strikes at his opponent with a high heeled shoe

-knockouts and submissions will be announced by the ref by yelling Worldstar

-if a fighter is comin' on, he or she must come on.

Comment

Some guy in Japan already tried to enhanced the street-like aspects just by banning submissions and only letting petty criminals fight. Vice did a 15 minute documentary on it, it's kind of light viewing to be honest it could have been more street-intense.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIebVLYb184

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post

-kicking is only allowed if you're swinging from a chain (several chains must hang from ceiling)

-knee strikes are legal but the opponent's cornerman must loudly insist that they're not

-keeping your hands up will result in the crowd and opponent calling you a pussy

-if a fighter is mounted, his girlfriend may throw up to 5 overhand strikes at his opponent with a high heeled shoe

I didn't know so much win could be in a single post.

Comment

Wov, this is some serioys street knowledge you have here

I will add you to my personal list of "people of the street"

Comment

All fights should start with each contestant shoving each other in the chest several times.

Alternative method is, one contestant, after winning coin-toss, will lean forward, stick out his chin, and say, "I dare you to punch me! Go on."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X